• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    Leaving thr PRK for the Free State of Texas in the morning, should roll into Boerne Monday afternoon. The movers will show up on Wednesday to move me into the new house, then the real fun begins! Can't wait to get more involved with the group.
    Gun Zone Deals

netstorm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Texas
    Leaving thr PRK for the Free State of Texas in the morning, should roll into Boerne Monday afternoon. The movers will show up on Wednesday to move me into the new house, then the real fun begins! Can't wait to get more involved with the group.

Awesome, which part of California are you from? You're gonna love it here, and the people are very welcoming.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    If you're in Boerne you'll be able to make to dietz range meet ups. You picked a beautiful part of Texas to move to. Welcome. Look forward to meeting .

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    I moved from Lancaster, it's one of the largest aerospace centers in the country, (EAFB, China Lake). We just finished building a house in Pipe Creek, 10 miles west of Boerne. We've made lots of trips out here and really love the area. 10 years ago I would have told anyone they were nuts if they thought I would ever move out of where I was, but things really changed a lot in 10 years, and NOT for the better. I lived in Lancaster for 54 years and the DW for 56 years, so it's a really big move for us, but I know it is for the better.

Dennis

Top Bottom