APOD Firearms

I'm moving to Mars. SMH. This story just takes the cake on liberal stupidity.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/u...inated-against-transgender-student.html?_r=2&

^^^ For the record I am not anti gay and have no problem with the choices people make concerning their sex life. And no problem with a grown ass man going around telling people he's a she. Of course I won't refer to a man as a woman, "transgendered" or not. You have an XY chromosome, you're a male, period. Any debate on that is a debate on reality vs. a delusion of reality.

But whoever put the idea in this SIX YEAR OLD BOY's mind that he can be a girl if he so chooses needs to be put in check. I just couldn't imagine a 6 year old boy coming up with this insane idea all by himself. This whole "tolerance" thing has officially gone too far. I believe everyone should be treated with respect, no matter how outrageous we think their lifestyle choices are, as long as they are not harming others.

But to tell a school that your child is living in a delusion that he is a she, and that you are going to accept it, is intolerance. Intolerance of those of us who live here on planet earth.
    Gun Zone Deals

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    How does this 6 year old child come to the conclusion that "she" is mentally a girl despite the fact that physically "she" is a boy? This means that this child has been raised as a girl for some time, this isn't some overnight decision. So how did the parents come to the conclusion that Coy was to be identified as a girl and not a boy, and at what age? This seems very suspect to me.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    How does this 6 year old child come to the conclusion that "she" is mentally a girl despite the fact that physically "she" is a boy? This means that this child has been raised as a girl for some time, this isn't some overnight decision. So how did the parents come to the conclusion that Coy was to be identified as a girl and not a boy, and at what age? This seems very suspect to me.

His parents put that in his mind or allowed him to be convinced by other adults that he can be whatever sex he wants to be. I'm sorry but that is just not reality. I find it beyond insane that people are being called hateful and discriminatory because they refuse to acknowledge someone's delusional fantasy as reality. And the fact that a 6 year old kid is claiming to be "transgendered" that is a sad day for this country, and for this world.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Born biologically a boy, Coy began identifying as a girl after just a few years, growing her wispy blond hair long, wearing dresses, and telling family and friends they should refer to her as female.

I can understand a young boy doing some of these things innocently and without any real knowledge of why, but there has been definite manipulation with this kids mind. At the very least, these parents put no boundaries on their children's behavior and simply reinforce it what ever they are doing at the moment.

However, what pisses me off is the real females of that school and the fact that they can never have a thing to say about momma's little monster using their bathroom with them.

This type of behavior (the parents) is what you get when you grow up in a society where "everyone is a winner" and "you can be anything you want to be in life!" People like this boy's parents are completely delusional and I pray for the kid's sake that they are well off and will be able to keep him wrapped up and coddled in the sheltered lifestyle they got going for them today.
    Life is hard enough for what most of us would consider a regular Joe, let alone what this child has the potential to become if left to his own devices and sent out into the world.

EDIT- Some background on the family.

An Interview with Kathryn Mathis

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/24/u...inated-against-transgender-student.html?_r=2&

^^^ For the record I am not anti gay and have no problem with the choices people make concerning their sex life. And no problem with a grown ass man going around telling people he's a she. Of course I won't refer to a man as a woman, "transgendered" or not. You have an XY chromosome, you're a male, period. Any debate on that is a debate on reality vs. a delusion of reality.

Yep, transgender person is nothing more than a eunuch with his penis turned inside out or out side in (I can't decide which). If you have sex with one you would be rubbing your penis against his penis which to me is just gross.

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'm with the others that think the parents didn't reinforce any gender identity at a young age and when confronted with any questions by the child decided for them that the right thing to do was reinforce only the female identity.

I'd agree that, after puberty, someone may feel same gender attraction, or feel they are a boy or girl living in the opposite body but at this age something went wrong with the parents.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I'm with the others that think the parents didn't reinforce any gender identity at a young age and when confronted with any questions by the child decided for them that the right thing to do was reinforce only the female identity.

I'd agree that, after puberty, someone may feel same gender attraction, or feel they are a boy or girl living in the opposite body but at this age something went wrong with the parents.

I saw a video a few years back of a family in California, same scenario, only the little boy was like 3. Prettiest little boy I've ever seen. I'd have never known he was a he.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Yep, transgender person is nothing more than a eunuch with his penis turned inside out or out side in (I can't decide which). If you have sex with one you would be rubbing your penis against his penis which to me is just gross.

That was pretty graphic. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I have a niece who at 6 never wore nothing but baseball caps and jeans, and rebuffed anything remotely "girly".

We have a friend who was fostering, then ended up adopting a girl (friend's sister's daughter), she's 6 and a very athletic tomboy. she runs circles around all the boys in school. The folks are pastors of a church.
    Anyway in the oversight/review process, a cps official asked my friend, point blank, I see xxxx is still very much interested in boy activities, what are you going to do, if she comes to you and says she's gay.

We're talking a second grader. There was a very clear implication that the "wrong" answer would Jeopardize the adoption process.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Parents should be jailed for child abuse, for one.

So now we're at a point where one screwed up person (likely through no fault of their own!) can force dozens of others into uncomfortable or improper situations just so they (or their parents) can feel good about trying to redefine reality? Colorado's civil rights division needs to be put down.

Top Bottom