Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    It's going to be interesting to watch this unfold. If they'd found out what happened to the girl, and straight beat the guy to death, they'd have a lot less legal troubles!
    I have seen a remarkable uptick in the number of stories published on supposedly mainstream, reputable websites that appear to have been dictated to voice recognition software then published without substantial editing.

This story is a good example. The bones of the story are there but the structure is lousy, like a dictated first draft. Also, the word "residents" is used where the appropriate word would be "residence." A human typing wouldn't make that mistake but a speech-to-text program would.

More and more I'm being convinced my theory is correct.
    Want to make a bet? The English of most under 40 is atrocious! They can't be corrected in schools, it offends cultural sensitivities.

Eli

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    IMHO, it won't be easy to get the boys declared innocent.
    They acted on hearsay, sought the conflict, escalated, murdered, disposed of body. Judge, jury, executioner. This was not self-defense, no matter how you spin it.
    Not gonna fly well with the letter of the law.

Colonel

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Houston, 3rd Rock
    IMHO, it won't be easy to get the boys declared innocent.
    They acted on hearsay, sought the conflict, escalated, murdered, disposed of body. Judge, jury, executioner. This was not self-defense, no matter how you spin it.
    Not gonna fly well with the letter of the law.
    you could argue they didn’t intend to kill him, just rough him up a little.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    edited. Found the answers to my questions on google.

This is a hard conviction to ask for. If I was on the jury I would be very upset. Those kids broke the law. Maybe jury nullification? Give them a lesser punishment. Ok that’s my answer

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I talked with a guy I know yesterday. He's a big wig at the nearby large county Juvenile Detention. I asked him about this case. He has no problem letting these kids off. He's been doing this long enough to retire soon, so he knows more than most of us on how to judge this stuff.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    And all the kids being sent here by themselves,
    what do think they are being used for.
    Sickening to think.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Am I the only one that’s concerned with the psychological condition of these young men and just saying yup you’re free to go with no questions? Details matter. I have no issues having them be free men but that needs to be by a court not our emotions.

A pos was killed. A pos is now unable to serve time for his crimes committed on a child. These young men played vigilante and put themselves outside the scope of a self defense scenario and on top of that will this combined with their upbringing just do more harm by letting them off?

edit: I don’t care some scum bag was removed. What I care about is the effect this will have on these young men.

Last edited:

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    If them boys don’t go to jail, can I adopt them?

Our justice system failed the boys’ sister, and how many other young girls?

Quintanilla didn’t deserve to breath my air, much less walk our streets.

Our selfless police keep bringing scumbags to justice, but our justice system keeps doing our society an injustice by letting these scumbags breath my air.

Yes, Quintanilla deserved to die. It is a damned shame that these boys felt they had to circumvent our “justice system,” and likely ruin their lives, to insure justice was done and protect their family - the family our justice system doesn’t give two hoots about.

If these boys don’t go to jail, can I adopt them?
    I’m old, slow, and whatever the opposite of agile is. I’d love to have family members as protective as those hero boys who have a true sense of justice.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Am I the only one that’s concerned with the psychological condition of these young men and just saying yup you’re free to go with no questions? Details matter. I have no issues having them be free men but that needs to be by a court not our emotions.

A pos was killed. A pos is now unable to serve time for his crimes committed on a child. These young men played vigilante and put themselves outside the scope of a self defense scenario and on top of that will this combined with their upbringing just do more harm by letting them off?

edit: I don’t care some scum bag was removed. What I care about is the effect this will have on these young men.
    Nobody will really care. Look how many 17 and 18 year olds join the military and are put in situations where they kill someone and then cast to the side with no help or guidance. These guys are on their own unfortunately and will have to deal with what they did in their own way.

Top Bottom