• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    They're imploding. Biden has no shot and never should have been in the race to begin with. Don't care for the guy, but kind of sad to watch for various reasons.

Bernie may end up being the choice, but has no shot in the general. Sure, he's got a rabid, but small following, mainly college age kids or those otherwise still living off their capitalist pig parents, maybe a few throwbacks to the Woodstock days. But it ends there. They've used kid gloves with him in a primaries since he's got no further, but he's got commie baggage so heavy that even his armed staff (unlike us if he's elected) would take hours to load onto his private jets he's been using. I mean quotes, videos, etc., etc., touting the collective, bread lines, the Soviets, Castro, etc., etc. If he gets to the general, the gloves are off. There's a damn good reason the DNC doesn't want him to get the nod. I know people who have voted for every Dem candidate for president for the last 40 years who won't vote for Sanders. They know the dangers.

Bloomberg is the only one who is a threat as I see it.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Bloomberg has the money more money than the democraps combined stated he would spend a billion of his own money. I am sure he would get the anti gun crowd and the love abortion crowd, but who else surely not anyone else. The young want freebies that bernie promises, so I don't see them voting to have their big gulps taken from them. I don't think any of them have a chance even if joe picks the other half of obummer and promises to put him on the Supreme Court. Trumps going to win.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    They're imploding. Biden has no shot and never should have been in the race to begin with. Don't care for the guy, but kind of sad to watch for various reasons.

Bernie may end up being the choice, but has no shot in the general.
    Echoes of 2016 said:
    They're imploding. Trump has no shot and never should have been in the race to begin with. Don't care for the guy, but kind of sad to watch for various reasons.

Rubio may end up being the choice, but has no shot in the general.
    Bloomberg is the only one who is a threat as I see it.
    Echoes of 2016 said:
    Jeb Bush is the only one who is a threat as I see it.
    Trumps going to win.
    Echoes of 2016 said:
    Hillary is going to win.
    The more certain we are, the more nervous I get.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    You all sound like the Dems did over The witch in 2016.

It is going to be close no matter what and I Just hope Trump prevails again.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I am sure he would get the anti gun crowd and the love abortion crowd, but who else surely not anyone else.
    You are underestimating the number of "Anyone But Trump" folks that the MSM and Dims have created. Pretty much all of the urban dwellers in NY and CA, most of the NE, IL, maybe even VA now.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    We can’t get term limits because the elected members are the ones who would have to change that. I don’t recall congress ever voting to end their own job/meal ticket. It’s kind of like their pension & benefits beyond their terms. Best retirement package on earth.

We will never see term limits. We just have to vote them out.

Voting them out. Isn't that a novel idea. But I guess term limits are better that way we voters don't have to do anything. Otherwise we might have to look at the ballot.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    You are underestimating the number of "Anyone But Trump" folks that the MSM and Dims have created. Pretty much all of the urban dwellers in NY and CA, most of the NE, IL, maybe even VA now.

The Republicans just have to make sure and get the vote out. Same as the Republicans here in Texas or the Californians moving in with their leftist ideas will want to change our government so it's like what they just left.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Well this sucks. I hope this isn't an indication of what is starting. Bolton's new book leaked the Pres did want Biden investigated. Pres. Trump is losing ground to Dems in the polls and this new poll from Fox.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...f-americans-say-trump-should-be-convicted-and

Remember what Nancy calls the merchandising tactic. First you smear someone, then you get the press to print a/the story about it, then you merchandise it back to the public as truth. Maybe you just get the NYT to print the story whether there's a leak or not. They're not known for the truth so what makes the difference if it's what Bolton wrote or not

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Certainly there are those on the far left that will never open their minds to anything but their own ideology, but so many others have walked away from that mindset since the 2016 election that there is no way the left can win. Even among those that remain there are many that are, _____ or bust (place whatever left candidate), meaning if their candidate doesn't get in, they won't vote in the general.

I predict Trump will get close to 400 electoral votes in November.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the democratic party coming together to stop Trump.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Certainly there are those on the far left that will never open their minds to anything but their own ideology, but so many others have walked away from that mindset since the 2016 election that there is no way the left can win. Even among those that remain there are many that are, _____ or bust (place whatever left candidate), meaning if their candidate doesn't get in, they won't vote in the general.

I predict Trump will get close to 400 electoral votes in November.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the democratic party coming together to stop Trump.

Top Bottom