Important announcement for GSSF members...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    For any Texas Glock Sport Shooting Foundation members, there's been a change on the Glock pistol purchase program. Out with the old and in with the new.

Here you go: http://gssfonline.com/2010_GSSF_PPP_INFO_021610.pdf

The New 2010 Pistol Purchase Program
    GSSF Pistol Purchase Program
    In an effort to better serve our members, we've made some changes to our original Pistol Purchase
    Program. We have greatly expanded the number of participating dealer locations and GSSF Members
    may purchase one GLOCK pistol per year at a discounted price by showing a current membership
    card to that dealer. NO CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED, just your membership card showing current
    membership in GSSF! New pricing is also in effect. These changes should reduce the waiting periods
    involved, allow better access to our participating dealers and eliminate most transfer fees while
    making the entire process more convenient for our members.
    Member Responsibilities
    1. Member contacts GLOCK for local dealer information, then calls the dealer to be sure they are
    participating in the program and that the dealer has the model they want to purchase in stock.
    2. Member takes (current) membership card to dealer along with any other required documents. If
    you have lost your card, you must contact GSSF to receive a replacement card. New members
    will need to wait to receive new member packet with membership card.
    3. Member is responsible for any taxes or fees as is required by the local, state, and federal laws.
    4. Must meet all local, state and federal laws to purchase a pistol.
    5. You may only purchase 1 GLOCK per year.

For those around East TX, The Gun Doctor in Longview will honor this...I had just called Glock today about a local dealer that honors the program.

Any GSSF members here?
    Venture Surplus ad

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Is the discount more than the $35 yearly membership fee? I'm not a Glock guy but discounts and guns always gets my attention.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    Is the discount more than the $35 yearly membership fee? I'm not a Glock guy but discounts and guns always gets my attention.

Just $35 a year. After you get you're membership card, you can just show it to the local dealer for the LEO discount. It's really good for civies like myself that like to save money.

Plus you can get notified on their matches.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Just $35 a year. After you get you're membership card, you can just show it to the local dealer for the LEO discount. It's really good for civies like myself that like to save money.

Plus you can get notified on their matches.

Not correct. You have to request your purchase cert and GLOCK will send you a cert with a price list on it. Then you take that cert to a GSSF dealer and get your gun. One gun per year. The price you pay will be 25-35 higher then the LEO price so about 430 for a 17/22/19/23 ect

chopper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    east tx
    you dont need a cert this yr,just your current membership card.
    Wonder if I can get the LEO discount and the GSSF discount together on same pistol lol

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom