• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    First off, I had to work on this gubberment holiday. Secondly, what do the words "climate change" and "gay rights" and "immigration reform (i.e. amnesty for criminals)" have anything to do with fixing this crap that we're chin deep in ? Anyone?
    Capitol Armory ad

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, if you believe the southern output of a north-facing bull Obastard was spewing during his inauguration speech, all of those items being addressed during his last term will "Make this country great." He used "for the children" when he was blowing the bullshit about addressing climate change. "Hopeful immigrants" being just another misnomer for illegal aliens. And he tossed the Newtown shooting into all the crap he spewed.

He paraphrased some of Lincoln's comments and I lost count of the number of times he tossed out "We the People." Ironic that he'd quote portions of the document that he uses most of to wipe his ass. But then, like all liberals, it's pick and choose what parts of the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights that suit them and they toss the rest down the crapper.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I tried like HELL to avoid seeing any coverage but when it's on 40 channels for nearly 18hrs .............

What REALLY pissed me off (and still is this morning) was his address at the Commander in Chief's Ball he said something like *I hear the EXTRAORDINARY gratitude, and not just for me*.

You Major F*** Head !!!!

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I tried to watch it so that I could at least hear first hand what he was saying and not just get the run down from other people (as much as I agree with a lot of these people, they could twist what was said and inject their opinion). However I went to youtube's stream and the "hosts" -- which sounded like they belonged on the worlds most boring golf tournament channel -- were extreme liberal monkeys throwing their feces around for the democrat's amusement. One guy was talking about if there wasn't a term limit Bill Clinton would be swearing in for his 6th term. Then they were talking about how wonderful Michelle O's haircut was and such. I kept vomiting in my mouth a little, so I had to turn it off.

I did hear the phrase "we must finish what we started" though, and all I could think about was "depriving the citizens of their liberties?" - what a goon.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    or the democrat's amusement. One guy was talking about if there wasn't a term limit Bill Clinton would be swearing in for his 6th term. Then they were talking about how wonderful Michelle O's haircut was and such. I kept vomiting in my mouth a little, so I had to turn it off.

I did hear the phrase "we must finish what we started" though, and all I could think about was "depriving the citizens of their liberties?" - what a goon.

You mean this haircut?

obamamichelleromulanban.jpg

As for "finish what we started," I think that's referring to the complete and total bankruptcy of the United States.

China on America: '' Now They Work For Us '' - YouTube

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    HAHAHA oh man that picture is fantastic.

Oh and I totally agree. I think the bankruptcy is already finished. I mean sure he can add some cherries on top, but we are long past the ability to pay back any debt we owe with currency.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Watch what you say on social media, buy your ammo with cash, stock up on food and water and fuel, and get a loud barking dog. Things will be just fine.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watch what you say on social media...

Being a retired, obnoxious old fart
    oldfartanimated.gif
    , I'm more apt to be more "vocal" on social media. I toss out the occasional rant but I do my best to refute the bullshit being spewed by the yelling, ranting, screaming asswipe gun-grabbing liberal putzes that continuously bombard the media (and the general public) with their lies, misconceptions and twisting of facts and figures. This might not be applicable for the younger folks out there because if it would ever come down to it, they'd have more life and liberty to lose than I do. Where one lives can also affect all that because some states aren't going to go along with all the "Ban those evil black rifles" bullshit happening in only a few states.....so far.

I took an oath when I joined the Army to "Protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies, foreign and domestic." I hold that oath to be true to this day and there's a reason "domestic enemies" is included in that oath. Politicians, when sworn in, also swear a similar oath but from what I've seen lately, that oath means little or nothing to the asswipes in government doing their damnedest to take away our Constitutional rights one step at a time. "Domestic enemies?" You decide......

Top Bottom