• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Participation in anything having to do with the classifieds is limited to folks who have hit the minimum number of posts.
    I was unaware of this.
    Thank you.
    I was unaware of this too. Which is a possible explanation as to a lot of the confusion.
    But thinking about it, it would be a major pain to fix without giving new members ability to post for sale adds also.
    Two of the easiest ways I can think of to at least partially alleviate the problem;
    If you don't have enough posts to answer an add, in your PM to the seller, ask them to post "PM recieved" or "sale to member pendind" or similar in the ad so everyone knows what is going on.
    Actually PARTICIPATE in the conversations. Don't just join and lurk. I lurk occasionally on several forums I have not joined specifically because I won't post enough to make it worth the effort.

Thanks for the explanation Ben.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    All but 2 specialty forums that I have been on are not as active as this one. If more members would actually participate it would be the most active.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    I chime in when I have something useful or interesting to add, but I do not want to jambog this forum with irrelevant info or cause discourse otherwise.

Many other forums are full of junk or bickering.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Here's what I came up with. And again I'm sorry for the confusion it was my fault.

Dred is getting the HR 22s

Trey is getting the Taurus .17 hmr

JRBFishin is getting ruger blackhawk .357 mag.

Still available
    I have the S&W 500
    And also the S&W 647 17 hmr

Hi, as stated in my message, I’ll take the 500sw!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Amanda, I messaged you and you accepted my offer, but then I hear no response from you? Ad is still up. Everything ok?

Unfortunately, Amanda does not regularly check in like many of us regulars. She really came here for advice with this particular situation and through our encouragement and help decided to sell here as well.
    Checking TGT on a regular basis is not something she does. Also, she's a mother and a wife and I would imagine that this week has been pretty busy for her. Next time I talk to her, I will remind her to look through her messages. What she does after that is up to her.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom