• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've been interested in become an NRA instructor forever! I've never really found any info on it. I'm very interested in this.

Any chance if there's more interest, maybe this could come closer to town? Like maybe down to Shiloh or something like that?
    Can you see where I think that's arrogant?

lighttactics

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I can't either. Maybe we're just being overly sensitive? It's actually disheartening to hear someone point out a fault in something I said that's completely innocent and absent from my intentions. I don't think you owe an apology bro. Let's carry on with the original thread.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I can't, sorry. Obviously I'm missing something. Sorry to offend.
    Me? Not hardly. I just don't get you asking someone to move their event into what I assume is your backyard.

I've not heard back from radioflyer either.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I got one as well

Sent from my SGH-T879 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently the March course mentioned in the email is already full. I signed up for the next one on April 12. For those wondering, the course is 6 hours long at Thunder Gun Range in Conroe and classroom only. Cost is $100 due on the day of the class and you need to email Donna at compvest@consolidated.net to sign up. Hopefully some of you guys end up in my class.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Apparently the March course mentioned in the email is already full. I signed up for the next one on April 12. For those wondering, the course is 6 hours long at Thunder Gun Range in Conroe and classroom only. Cost is $100 due on the day of the class and you need to email Donna at compvest@consolidated.net to sign up. Hopefully some of you guys end up in my class.

Thanks for the update Jared, I appreciate you following up. I'll look for the training through other avenues. No, I never received an email from radioflyer and apparently he has abandoned this thread. Speaks volumes in my opinion.

But he's still around:

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/handguns/43663-project-p30sk-salvaged-hk-p2000sk-lots-pics.html

Top Bottom