Join TexasGunTalk

Interesting Read on What is Happening to Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by avvidclif, Mar 8, 2019.

1. cherok2e

cherok2e Active Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    She's got a namesake nuclear powered Ford Class CVA 79 due for launch in 2020.

2. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's a picture of how the ship looked when I was there (picture was taken in June 2003). The stacked conex boxes to the starboard near the bow on the pier was our offices/ hangouts for Puget Sound Naval Shipyard employees:
    cv67_051.jpg
    cv67_052.jpg

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    cherok2e likes this.
  3. cherok2e

cherok2e Active Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    There's some pics on the web that show her being laid out from the keel on.

4. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yeah, lot's of pictures. I had to do some digging to find those two of when I was actually there.

cherok2e likes this.
  5. phoenix

phoenix Member

Sep 10, 2014
    One of the most ironic things most dont seem to grip is that for one of the first times in recent history ( as in since all 50 states were in the union) is that the power in the house of reps greatly shifted during a VERY GOOD economy. That is pretty rare.

Now if trump loses in 2020 ( will directly be determined by how white people vote and how democrats agitate and pander to non-whites) and the economy has similar numbers there will be irony in that obama was reelected with a pretty bad economy. Does that mean obama was reelected because of affirmative action?

6. cherok2e

cherok2e Active Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX

Pizza Gate

https://youtu.be/iYLwjkHjhlw

https://youtu.be/S0t16AawtUA

7. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lmfao, no. I’m not watching anything else on pizzagate.

If I were to believe ANY conspiracy related to any of this ridiculousness it would be that all of these conspiracies are started and spread to gullible people in order to create disorder within the US and make Trump supporters look like wakaloons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. cherok2e

cherok2e Active Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Don't LMFAO to hard until you explain the trials that are going on now. Jeffery Epstein, who they are trying to tie President Trump to, is in the courts now. Let's hope they can distance POTUS from this.
    The other one is Allison Mack, NXIVM, involving the Standard Hotel in LA, not far from the early morning helicopter activity. Adam Schiff also has a relationship with the standard Hotel. The news is Mack is naming names.
    I guess you can stick your head in the sand and ignore the children. But I guess the Fake News don't talk much about these though.

9. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I get my news from Gloria Borger and Poppy Harlow. They are the most trusted news sources on the internet. Far more credible that conspiracy nuts who want to raid a pizza parlor.

e6c5b65d8d3b7aa72f1f919441f4c694.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cherok2e

cherok2e Active Member

Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    Trust who you like but even the Fake News is talking about the Epstein and Mack trials. We hope to keep the Epstein saga away from the President.
    Didn't see much about a pizza parlor here but if that's all you have on your mind it's not looking for anything else.
    I feel you have more of a problem with me than the facts. You only lead a horse to water, you can't keep his head out of the sand.