• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tempset

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    League City
    Howdy from Pleasanton, TX.

I've never owned a gun until Christmas of 2012. I've shot several pistols & rifles in the Navy, but never called any firearm my own.

We currently live about 10miles north of Pleasanton, TX which is about 20-30min south of San Antonio.

We moved HERE from Houston, TX where we feel home will one day be for us again.

I took a job with a company that provides services to oil drilling companies. My job is IT support for the engineers at the drilling rigs. That about all I can say in this intro. If you'd like to know more about that - a PM would be best.

My 1st passion & what I spend my time on when I'm not working is my reef tank. My girlfriend & I enjoy tinkering with our 40gal mixed reef tank.

I'm writing this as she gets ready for our first visit to a local church I'm the area. We are used to "Faithbridge.org" as our primary church, but we are looking for a similar style worship center in San Antonio.

Today we will be visiting(after church) Corpus Christi for the 1st time.

We are both very interested in meeting others from south texas who either maintain a saltwater tank or own firearms OR both.

I would include a picture of our little reef tank, but its not quite ready for the public eye just yet.

If anyone would like to chat via txt about anything gun or reef related, send me a txt. Eight three two - five two seven - two five five seven. (I spell it out just in case spam bots are monitoring).

And without further rambling, I present to you my Christmas gift.

emydemap.jpg

adumusev.jpg

utyme5ep.jpg
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom