TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Dillo-Banner-2.jpg

For those of you that may not have known, Alan and I have opened our own firearm training company, Dillo Dynamics. We are based out of Austin, and will be primarily operating in or near the Austin area for the time being. A majority of our classes will be held at either Lonestar in Lockhart or Best of The West in Liberty Hill. Our website is not quite up yet, however you can visit it here:

Dillo Dynamics

Facebook Page:

Dillo Dynamics

Our company primarily focuses on handguns from a defensive and concealed carry standpoint. While we are not currently offering CHL classes, that may change here fairly soon. We do offer some CHL-based classes that help you learn how to start carrying and running your gun with concealment. One of our company goals is to bridge the gap from rudimentary NRA classes to high speed cool guy classes. We're not high speed, and we don't claim to be, but we can teach you to run a gun and run it well.

On top of that, there are a number of events and classes we will be announcing that should be fun and exciting, plus a nice change from the standard fare. Things such as an inexpensive monthly/bi-monthly drill day, an inexpensive and short pure malfunctions class, a short and inexpensive safety class just for beginners, and more to be announced.

For more info, please contact myself at:

Travis@dillodynamics.com

(512) 413-7050
    Hurley's Gold

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I should also note, it's a good idea to "like" our Facebook page! We haven't worked out the discounts yet but, FB friends of our company page will be eligible for special discounts and possibly some special giveaways and other perks in the future! :-)

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I just ran across your Facebook page last night and was surprised that I hadn't seen anything on here about it. And now....looky looky...this post shows up.

Good luck gents. I'll be supporting!

Top Bottom