• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    How many homeless guys have cell phones? I dont know anyone that has a landline in their bathrooms.

you'd be surprised - go to the Dallas library downtown and watch all the homeless types getting on their myspace and facebook pages on the public computers

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    you'd be surprised - go to the Dallas library downtown and watch all the homeless types getting on their myspace and facebook pages on the public computers

Thats easy if they have been using the computer, they dont have to pay for it but a cell phone is a little different.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I gotta say though -
    I'm not one of those "shoot first" type of people, but I gotta be honest here: If I came home and found some strange guy using my shower, I'd have my rifle out with bayonet fixed just from being so gaddamned creeped out by some stranger getting naked in my house while I was gone...

...AND THEN USING MY SOAP!!!

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    I gotta say though -
    I'm not one of those "shoot first" type of people, but I gotta be honest here: If I came home and found some strange guy using my shower, I'd have my rifle out with bayonet fixed just from being so gaddamned creeped out by some stranger getting naked in my house while I was gone...

...AND THEN USING MY SOAP!!!

i would have had him down on the ground at gun point at the VERY least -to hell with taking a seat on the recliner while we wait for the po-po to show up

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Seriously!
    Guys - you know this asshole didn't bring his own soap and shampoo!
    ...and toothbrush?
    Nail clippers?
    Razor?

I mean - what the hell else did this naked guy just use on his nasty body that you used to get ready for the day, only that morning!?

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Too bad the homeowner didn't just grab a shotgun and jack a round into the chamber. That's the sound that will make even the most hardened criminal shit his skivvies......

Which is why I don't keep a round chambered in my Mossberg 590. I WANT the burglar to hear that sound because he'll probably bust his ass getting the hell out of my apartment before I come out of the bedroom.......

Top Bottom