• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I placed an ad on Clist then I figured I would list here also. Its for my iphone. Below is the description I have on my ad. I have pics there. Any questions just ask.

John

Iphone
    "I have an originial iphone in good shape. Its not perfect. The sim tray has some scratches from someone trying to pry it open.Why,I have no idea when you use that little hole for this. The screen has a few dead pixels. The back has some scraches. See pics for all that. I use it as my primary phone. I am getting an iphone 4 and will not need this one. I have had zero problems, even with with the flaws. They in no way affect the phones working order. I will be restoring it back to factory settings upon delivery. $100.
    The phone is located in Hamilton. Email with any questions.
    Thanks "
    Texas SOT

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Hope it sells quickly ! A good deal for somebody...And Hi Neighbor, I'm 14 miles up HWY 36 and love Hamilton, wife works at Alco there...Right now she's off from work with back surgery...Doing great, though...See Ya

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Thanks for the endorsement. :)
    Hey neigbor. Small world. Maybe one day we can get out and shoot. I live right behind Alco. lol. I go there often as its the closest thing we have to a Wal Mart. Sad, I know.

Top Bottom