• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well our current crop of RINOs want open borders too so Beto ain’t overly unique in that category. Rush explained several years ago that Fat Cat Republicans see illegal aliens as cheap labor while democrats see them as New Democrats. Not much way to win the debate if both sides want the same thing.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Cult of the Dead Cow?

Is that for eating beef or against?

Me, I love eating dead cow, or lamb, chicken, deer, hell, just about any good meat.....

I would think in a pinch, a properly dressed out vegan would taste pretty good if cooked right.....

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    d1959,

Relax, he's not going into the white house, maybe a nut house, but not the W.H.

The dem/commies are offering him up so they can unload him for someone they think will win as they'll claim: See, we know loonies when they see them, we shut him down, so here's an alternative, the wookie and someone harmless like oprey....

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    d1959,

Relax, he's not going into the white house, maybe a nut house, but not the W.H.

The dem/commies are offering him up so they can unload him for someone they think will win as they'll claim: See, we know loonies when they see them, we shut him down, so here's an alternative, the wookie and someone harmless like oprey....
    He might could wind up being a Veep pick in a he same way as Dan Quayle got tapped. And I don’t want him as President of the Senate.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    The Dems at National level are unhappy with Robert Francis for not giving money given to him for the Senate race last year to some of the other Dem candidates.. I feel based on some NatDemo party comments, they expected him to spread that wealth around. When he supposedly spent all that money running against Cruz and lost, that toasted the NatDem Committee peoples attitudes about him. They are going to offer him up as a sacrificial lamb. I almost think something will come out to shoot his boasts of not taking PAC or special interest money and send him back to Texas. The news media suddenly now revealing all this past dirt on him leads me to really think that he will be skewered.

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    Beto is going to jump in the pool with some real sharks. The water will be Red soon after that. as a Representative in Congress, he was pretty lackluster. I had forgotten all about him being in Congress till he ran for Senate. The Reason he fared so well against Cruz is that some die-hard Never Trumpers were still mad at him from the election and just did not put an X on the ballot for him. Look at the governor's vote total compared to Cruz. His vote total was 698,000 less than Abbott. So you know some X'es were not marked for Cruz.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom