Gun Zone Deals

Is Fox News, Sarah Palin and Rush limbaugh etc better than the left has admitted????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I can't add to what has been said except if all the responsible adults in this crowd were armed, including the congress woman, there would have only been one or two shots fired from the crazy man's gun. He would have been taken down before killing 6 and wounding the others.

I don't hear that on ANY news channel.....
    Target Sports

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I can't add to what has been said except if all the responsible adults in this crowd were armed, including the congress woman, there would have only been one or two shots fired from the crazy man's gun. He would have been taken down before killing 6 and wounding the others.

I don't hear that on ANY news channel.....

That was one of my first reactions to hearing the news. I was like: This was Arizona and NOBODY was armed?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Good point!
    Now, I remember reading there were some armed individuals but things happened so fast non got to the draw.

Even if that's not the case I think it'd be difficult to engage an armed assailant in a crowd of people running the opposite direction.

There is no buzzer telling the armed good Samaritan that it's ok to draw and no big X on the innocents.

Identifying your target, not becoming a target to the shooter or another person, with a gun or that will tackle you thinking you're the main problem. Distance to the shooter, clear shot on the shooter etc.

Bad guy has nothing in the world to worry about. As a "good guy" you have all that to worry about before engaging the target.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    One guy was back behind the crowd who was a CCW holder. He ran up with his hand on his weapon, but by the time he got up there they had the nutjob on the ground when he tried to reload. He helped to hold him down.

I happened to catch CNN yesterday, Elliot "where's my hooker" Spitzer and the Parker woman. They interviewed this guy and after he told his story, Spitzer asked him if he didn't think it would be better if he had NOT been armed as he could have shot the wrong guy, who was holding the gun then. To his credit, the guy, very LEVEL headed, said NO that he was trained and he feels like he could have made the right decision if the situation calls for it.

If I could have got my hands on Spitzer's neck at that moment, I would have choked his brains out. It was OBVIOUS he was trying to lead this guy. If he had said something like, "YES, I could have shot the wrong person". Then Spitzer would have a field day.

What a pile of manure that CNN is.

Top Bottom