• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    What guns? You just said your wife's .380 and a .45 won't cycle monarch brass (Privi Partizan). Could be a Jimenez or Taurus .

My wife's .380 hates the stuff and so does my .45 as well as some of my .308 rifles. I haven't had much luck with the ammo so I never buy the stuff. Come to think of it, the only Monarch ammo that did work for me was the 9mm out of my Baby Eagle.

There ya go. Guns that don't like Monarch that I have experienced so far:
    1. Springfield M1A
    2. Armalite AR-10
    3. Sig 716
    4. Remington R1 Enhanced

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Not that I have experienced thus far. If I change to Winchester or Remington it's fine though. It's not every single shot, but it's at least once a mag and that's annoying.

WarHawk_AVG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    Someone on youtube did a test, found that if you fired 10's of thousands of the steel case stuff it would have accelerated throat wear, and gas tube port erosion...but it's so miniscule the cost of a new barrel was so much cheaper than trying to shoot only the "premium" stuff...if it feeds in your gun and goes bang...shoot the crap out of it...just clean it and maintain it and it will be a no brainer

With that said, my brothers. 223 Contender would NOT eject the brass if you allowed it to cool in the single shot chamber...

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom