Oh my indeed!
    IMG_3443.JPG

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Cut your barrel down, blab about it on the internet, watch the ATF show up.

DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM THESE KEYBOARD “EXPERTS” THEY ARE SETTING YOU UP.
    What in the hell are you talking about? Your troll thing seems to be working - you even have ME thinking you're statements are moronic, and I don't know a dang thing about the subject.

JoeAmerica

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2020
    Texas
    Keep changing the subject and thread raiding, shows loads about your “abilities and knowledge”

Nobody needs your advice or “expertise”

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Glad I had good shot placement as an 8 year old when I killed my first deer with a .222.

ZX9RCAM,

All sorts of UNLIKLY beasts have been taken with a .22caliber CF rifle, including HUGE Tigers. = In the 1930s-early 50s, a "famous lady tiger hunter" from the UK took over 25 tigers with a .22SAV High-Power. - Worked FINE until the day that it did NOT & she ended up severely injured in a New Delhi hospital, along with her Shikari.

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Cut your barrel down, blab about it on the internet, watch the ATF show up.

DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM THESE KEYBOARD “EXPERTS” THEY ARE SETTING YOU UP.

Joe, you are making a complete fool of yourself with these stupid remarks.

IF it is illegal to cit down a shotgun barrel, then prove it. SHOW us the legal statute to show it's illegal. And since we all know the actual laws that regulate a legal barrel length and OAL of a shotgun, we know there is no way you can prove any of these idiotic statements! SO STFU!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Keep changing the subject and thread raiding, shows loads about your “abilities and knowledge”

Nobody needs your advice or “expertise”
    Care to state your expertise for the record?

And yes, if you keep coming back and piling on your bullsheit people are gonna keep phucking with you.

So wanna just admit you were wrong or mistaken about what you read or keep playing stupid games?

Were all wrong sometimes. I was wrong about being wrong once.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Joe, you are making a complete fool of yourself with these stupid remarks.

IF it is illegal to cit down a shotgun barrel, then prove it. SHOW us the legal statute to show it's illegal. And since we all know the actual laws that regulate a legal barrel length and OAL of a shotgun, we know there is no way you can prove any of these idiotic statements! SO STFU!

Axxe55,

Fyi, I LIKE your new MAC DAVIS photo. - He was ONE of the BEST.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

And yes, if you keep coming back and piling on your bullsheit people are gonna keep phucking with you.

So wanna just admit you were wrong or mistaken about what you read or keep playing stupid games?

candcallen,

I think that he is "hiding behind his PC" & "having us on".= I refuse to believe that anyone here is that big of an "empty-head" & a terminally ignorant JACKASS.
    (Unlike some here, I freely admit to being sometimes or even often wrong & it may be that our "under the bridge dweller" REALLY is that big of a CLUELESS FOOL & MORON.)

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

I thought I was wrong once too, but I was mistaken! First time for everything I guess!

He keeps on with this silly nonsense, of he's not careful, he is going to get bounced right off this forum for acting like a troll.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    candcallen,

I think that he is "hiding behind his PC" & "having us on".= I refuse to believe that anyone here is that big of an "empty-head" & a terminally ignorant JACKASS.
    (Unlike some here, I freely admit to being sometimes or even often wrong & it may be that our "under the bridge dweller" REALLY is that big of a CLUELESS FOOL & MORON.)

yours, satx
    Looking in the mirror, I really try not to admit I'm wrong a whole bunch. Character flaw, I know. But recognizing your problem is 1/2 way to fixing it. Just like my wine addiction! Not that I ever plan on fixing that piece.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Supposed law enforcement is pro “point and shoot.” No aiming required, just reflex blasting away at “bad guys? Interesting.

Thanks for posting your view points. It informs me and other readers about where you stand when it comes to your job.

You do understand your admissions make it difficult for people to back the police regardless of justification.

Now stop embarrassing yourself in an effort to win a non existent argument.

Supposed free American is for full on indoor california gun range rules in a violent encounter. Earpro Eyepro 1 shot every 3 seconds carefully attained sight picture etc. No expediency required? Just asking the "bad guys" to back up and hold still? Interesting.

thanks for posting your viewpoints, as this informs and alerts myself and other readers to the level of wisdom and experience behind your posts. Without this courtesy on your part someone might actually take something you had to say seriously, and this would truly be a sad turn of events.

You do understand your virtue signalling and condescending ramblings make it difficult for people to believe or heed any of your words regardless of your actual experience or knowledge.

What a load of horseshit.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The funny part is that I'm sure by now he realizes you can cut down rifles or shotguns all you want as long as you dont go below the min lengths without the proper paperwork and with that paperwork you can go as short as you wish but hes too stubborn to admit it.

Hes even been given an out multiple times but instead piled on.

So ya, people are going to phuck with him. I suggest skin thickening exercises to ease the analitis.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The funny part is that I'm sure by now he realizes you can cut down rifles or shotguns all you want as long as you dont go below the min lengths without the proper paperwork and with that paperwork you can go as short as you wish but hes too stubborn to admit it.

Hes even been given an out multiple times but instead piled on.

So ya, people are going to phuck with him. I suggest skin thickening exercises to ease the analitis.

They make butt cream for that now, or so I have heard!

Top Bottom