• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Southern House spider, Female. Commonly mistaken for brown recluse.

Bite won't kill you, just swelling and a case of getting pissed off it bit you.
    Guns International

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    LOL, I know, I just absolutely can't stand spiders. I leave the wolf spiders alone though, and I have plenty of them.
    Same here. I see them all the time, but they just go about their business killing other bugs and we leave each other alone. The only bugs I ever see in the house are those damn fire ants that send in an entire Division when it it rains outside.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    Who cares. they fall under the general rule of: If it is a snake or spider it must die. Don't give me that crap about poisonous and non poisonous snakes and spiders and the benefits of blah, blah, blah, Just kill them all so we can all sleep better at night.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Brown recluses are, well... reclusive They are plentiful, but you rarely actually see them. Spiders don't generally bother me. I love the fact they eat all the bugs. I've been spraying the house with cykick, tho and it kills pretty much everything. It even slows the scorpions down. If I see a bug, it's already dead. Awesome stuff...

Top Bottom