• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    : BUSHMASTER : Semi-Auto

Found this surfing today, looks to be an exercise in redneck engineering. I wasn't sure if I should post this in the shotgun section or rifle section so I went with the general firearms section. My question is, is the shotgun on this AR legal? Without a stock or pistol grip attached to it it's definately under the 26" minimal length or does the AR its mounted to cound to the overall length? Eitherway the seller is just a bit optimistic.
    Guns International

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Its legal, the Mossberg is attached to the AR, making the AR the stock. With it's 20" barrel and 18" shotgun barrel, I'd imagine the shotgun sticks out about another foot off the end. Probably why there aren't any photos of the overall "monstrosity"...

Carbohydrates

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Dallas
    I don't know 870s too well but it appears that the receiver stud that the stock would screw into has been ground off to clear the magazine there. If that's the case, I think I'd be worried about having a potential SBS on my hands if the shotgun was detached from the rifle, since it'd be under 26" in OAL with no stock and no way to install one. Better leave it attached!

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Where is the duct tape?

BubbasTacticalShotgun.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Celeste
    so if i take 2 guns worth X then attach them together it makes them worth X + $500?

i cant wait to open my new business... i buy 2 hipoints, duck tape them together and get $800 in return

Top Bottom