• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ron7624

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    Texas
    I'm killing a bit of time and watching a show I recorded called "Aquarius" the below scene caught my attention so I paused the tv and took a pic of the screen. How does he draw his revolver? Across the back? Haha, this actor apparently is not a gun person and put the rig on inside out?

image.jpg
    Im gonna keep watching to see if it stays that way in future scenes.
    I am from Texas and I'm seriously thinking about a shoulder rig for the comfort of open carry which is now legal and will be doable in January 2016 .

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    There are a couple of makers of this type of holster. Basically made for small revolvers. He's wearing it the way it's supposed to be worn but it has shifted away from where it actually should be. The idea is to wear it under your left arm and reach across with your right hand to pull the gun away from the holster.
    skr%20upside%20down_zpsj3vnqgjv.gif

Last edited:

Ron7624

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    Texas
    Okay, I can see it now... the angle and him bending over made it look un-useable to me. Duh, my bad. Thanks for the reply!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have one like it for my S&W model 49. Seldom wear it because it's a shoulder holster & they just are not practical enough in the Texas heat & I don't wear a jacket very often. Mines a Bianchi & it also can be worn on a belt by removing the shoulder harness.

Top Bottom