Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    When the Ukraine thread became too contentious and unwieldy, it was split in two. One new thread was dedicated to the politics, motivations, history, etc. behind the war. The other thread was devoted to hard news, i.e. where are the fighters and what are they doing? While some politics seeps into the news thread and vice-versa, the split has generally worked well.

The "Israel Attacked" thread has become just as contentious and unwieldy. I'm trying the same solution.

Take the politics to the politics thread. While a small amount may necessarily bleed in here, keep it to a minimum.

In this thread, feel free to talk about the hard news. What got blown up? How has it been reported by various news outlets, from mainstream to social media on the ground with a phone and a Twitter account.

So let's talk real, physical, and hopefully documented news here and maybe even the attempts of folks like the MSM to cover it up. Say what you think about the real-world actions of the participants and be respectful of the folks who will disagree with you.
    Military Camp

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yemen declared war on Israel, or at least one part of the Yemeni civil war did

Oddly enough, that action by the Houthi rebels puts Saudi Arabia and Israel on the same side in an armed conflict. I wonder if it'll get the Saudis to view Hamas as an enemy...even if they take no action, from a diplomatic standpoint it could be a factor in Israel's favor. A crack in the Arab anti-Israel bloc.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    U.S. Says Wagner Plans to Send Air Defenses to Hezbollah:

The SA-22 system the Russian paramilitary organization plans to send uses antiaircraft missiles and air-defense guns to intercept aircraft.

We should destroy it, either enroute or as soon as they start to set it up.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    U.S. Says Wagner Plans to Send Air Defenses to Hezbollah:

The SA-22 system the Russian paramilitary organization plans to send uses antiaircraft missiles and air-defense guns to intercept aircraft.

We should destroy it, either enroute or as soon as they start to set it up.

I'm sure the Israelis can take care of that. It'd be foolish for the Russians to try to fly it in through a sky Israel owns, and all other routes in are closed off except that one route from Egypt. It'll be spotted and removed pretty quickly, and I doubt the Egyptians are eager to have Russia get involved through their border.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'm sure the Israelis can take care of that. It'd be foolish for the Russians to try to fly it in through a sky Israel owns, and all other routes in are closed off except that one route from Egypt. It'll be spotted and removed pretty quickly, and I doubt the Egyptians are eager to have Russia get involved through their border.
    If they are sending it to Hezbollah, then it would be going to Lebanon rather than Gaza.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If they are sending it to Hezbollah, then it would be going to Lebanon rather than Gaza.

Ah, missed that. Still, it's not as if anyone but Israel owns the skies over Lebanon, either. The trucks they bring it in on won't be JDAM proof. And I doubt the IAF would shy away from taking out any air cover Syria or Russia might think to provide.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Ah, missed that. Still, it's not as if anyone but Israel owns the skies over Lebanon, either. The trucks they bring it in on won't be JDAM proof. And I doubt the IAF would shy away from taking out any air cover Syria or Russia might think to provide.
    Yes, hopefully IAF will save us the trouble. Biden might do nothing.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    So Palestinian scumbag is granted a visa to come to the USA. Yes, we actually gave a tourist visa to a freaking Palestinian. He then remains here illegally, gets a gun illegally, and starts planning a terror attack.

Oh, he was planning his terror attack some place in Texas called Houston. A little town down south, leftist craphole, maybe you've heard of it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    So Palestinian scumbag is granted a visa to come to the USA. Yes, we actually gave a tourist visa to a freaking Palestinian. He then remains here illegally, gets a gun illegally, and starts planning a terror attack.

Oh, he was planning his terror attack some place in Texas called Houston. A little town down south, leftist craphole, maybe you've heard of it.

If he ends up on Scott Street, he may regret his choices...

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Gaza city is surrounded, Iran threatens to provoke their own destruction.

Also, terrorist supporters are attempting to storm military bases and docked ships, both abroad and in the US. Further down in the story.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Would have never happened anyway. We have safe spaces and signs to prevent that

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hamas treats enemy civilians as targets and their own civilians as protection. Hamas does not honor, respect or acknowledge "civilians" as western culture understands them, hamas sees civilians as a tool to gain exposure and sympathy without any mourning for their deaths. Hamas is evil
    95dfba47a3ebfff020be946b6db8118f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    c2300,

Yet, thousands the world over, seems to have no clue how monstrous 'hamas' is...

I would venture a guess that protesting 'for' hamas is...trendy, because everyone's doing it...with few willing to know how evil hamas is.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    c2300,

Yet, thousands the world over, seems to have no clue how monstrous 'hamas' is...

I would venture a guess that protesting 'for' hamas is...trendy, because everyone's do it...with few willing to know how evil hamas is.

The press has put a lot of work into trying to portray Hamas as "freedom fighters" and a Palestinian 'rights organization". For the general public, unfortunately, what reporters on TV say is what their reality becomes.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    I would venture a guess that protesting 'for' hamas is...trendy, because everyone's doing it...with few willing to know how evil hamas is.

I agree there must be some of this, but I'm not sure it's even the majority anymore. I think there are just that many nihilistic, evil, moronic scumbags roaming the Earth.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Top Bottom