• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Once again blaming everyone else, especially if they're Jewish...

But never the people who turn donated water pipes into rockets while their population goes thirsty, who turn aid money into munitions while the population starves, and who rape, murder and mutilate...while that same population celebrates and dances in the streets...and brutalizes the dazed, wounded and sexually assaulted hostages as they're dragged by.

I wonder if anyone posting in this thread was dancing too.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I am not aware of the rule concerning "Religious" speak. Also, I am not a religious person. It's the Bible.. Many who visit this forum still love our Country, Our Constitution, and every fucking amendment in it. Exactly why the header above. FREE SPEECH BABY!
    <>

The rule excluding ‘religious’’ issues is appropriate; as this is not the place for those issues.

<>

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Once again blaming everyone else, especially if they're Jewish...

But never the people who turn donated water pipes into rockets while their population goes thirsty, who turn aid money into munitions while the population starves, and who rape, murder and mutilate...while that same population celebrates and dances in the streets...and brutalizes the dazed, wounded and sexually assaulted hostages as they're dragged by.

I wonder if anyone posting in this thread was dancing too.

Keep pushing the narrative that I’m only blaming Israel, and not blaming Hamas too. It’s you who’s deflecting.

If you want to imply that I was dancing about October 7th, I suggest you call me out directly and don’t mince words.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research (PCPSR), has published the findings of its latest survey into Palestinian attitudes.

Seven hundred and fifty adults were interviewed face to face in the West Bank, and 481 were interviewed in Gaza, also in person. The Gaza data collection was done during the recent truce, when it was safer for researchers to move about.

The survey, which has a four-point margin of error (rather than the usual three-point), found that almost three-quarters (72%) of all respondents believe Hamas’s decision to launch its attack on Israel on October 7 was “correct.”

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Keep pushing the narrative that I’m only blaming Israel, and not blaming Hamas too. It’s you who’s deflecting.

If you want to imply that I was dancing about October 7th, I suggest you call me out directly and don’t mince words.
    Or you could stop dancing and state your position clearly.

I say youre dancing and are trying to divert the blame.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Yes, you begrudgingly call Hamas "terrorists", and then your next sentence is "But Netanyahu..."

As for insinuating that you were dancing, I was wondering out loud. Your comments give the impression that you were quite okay with the events of that day, since you have never once called out the terrorist organization that committed those atrocities or the population that enthusiastically supports them, even against their own best interests. And then you bring up the narrative of 'illegal settlements' and how the mean ol' Israelis are so mean to the innocent Palestinians...

I'm not pushing a narrative, man, you're confirming one.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yes, you begrudgingly call Hamas "terrorists", and then your next sentence is "But Netanyahu..."

As for insinuating that you were dancing, I was wondering out loud. Your comments give the impression that you were quite okay with the events of that day, since you have never once called out the terrorist organization that committed those atrocities or the population that enthusiastically supports them, even against their own best interests. And then you bring up the narrative of 'illegal settlements' and how the mean ol' Israelis are so mean to the innocent Palestinians...

I'm not pushing a narrative, man, you're confirming one.
    Calling blatant terrorism "grey" was enough for me.

Is the region complicated? Sure
    Is there a lot of grey over there? Sure.
    But the murder and rape of innocent people simply die to their religious and ethnic heritage is not grey in the least.

Only someone accustomed to darkness would try to say that Oct7 was anything but dark and evil.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Be careful, gentlemen. I was warned about being banned for life plus 20 for saying what I really feel about Hamas and moose limbs.
    You're still here after repeatedly using the last two words in your post as a noun phrase. That's a testimony to your ability to see a line, get within a nanometer of it, but not cross it. Congratulations?

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Has obiden been made aware?
    I would think that after all this time, from his initial efforts as a very junior Senator, where he screwed the Vietnam efforts (along with Teddy Kennedy)till now he's been well aware of his activities repercussions. Interesting thing is I seem to recall China was the real adversary then as well. Hmmm China Joe has been China Joe for decades screwing America for money and influence all the while

Yeah I think "Obiden" knows about the enemy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I was talking to pilot buddy who just got back from flying a $50M private jet into Israel. He told me the protocol and it is beyond stringent. Requires an onboard vetted sponsor, special code words, background checks, frequency hops and multiple remote clearances.

He told me how there is GPS jamming other electronic warfare I won't detail as nobody would believe that capability exists.

So after all that, I was wondering how exactly does a bunch of mopeds breach the impenetrable security without detection to kidnap so many?

Can't make sense of it myself.

Top Bottom