Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

”Ukraine, Israel and other ALLIES” ?

SINCE WHEN has Ukraine been an ‘ally” ?

<>

Since they kicked out their pro-Russian government.

From 2021:

Doesn't take much effort to check before saying something ignorant.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

”Ukraine, Israel and other ALLIES” ?

SINCE WHEN has Ukraine been OUR ‘‘ally” ?

<>
    The USA and Ukraine have many aligned views and positions, especially related to Israel, although the USA has back-peddled on Israel's right to self-defense, I have yet to see Ukraine say anything attempt to temper Isreal's justified destruction of hamas and hamas' supporters.

On the topic of Israel, Ukraine is our ally.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    this is worth a read—- but the author might have been smoking something fragrant… it’s quite a dream he describes

wouldn’t it be something if it were possible

most of us will never live to see anything close to this

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    this is worth a read—- but the author might have been smoking something fragrant… it’s quite a dream he describes

wouldn’t it be something if it were possible

most of us will never live to see anything close to this

Would be something for sure, but this line stood out to me

“Saudi Arabia and the UAE will construct new and grand mosques. They will employ the imams that will preach a moderate and respectful Islam. They will employ the teachers in the madrassas.”

I don’t know that Saudi could refrain from their #1 hobby of sending radical imams to spread a radicalized version of Islam like they do everywhere else. Saudi is the reason Wahhabism & salafists are as prevalent as they are.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Would be something for sure, but this line stood out to me

“Saudi Arabia and the UAE will construct new and grand mosques. They will employ the imams that will preach a moderate and respectful Islam. They will employ the teachers in the madrassas.”

I don’t know that Saudi could refrain from their #1 hobby of sending radical imams to spread a radicalized version of Islam like they do everywhere else. Saudi is the reason Wahhabism & salafists are as prevalent as they are.
    <>

Yes,

EXAACKERLY. . . .

Not all Saudis follow their government’s line.

But, they are almost all Sunnis, and inherently despise the Iranians, our mutual ENEMY.

Our weak government is really worried abut Bibi nuking the Iranian nuclear plants, where they work on their own nuclear weapons.

Said weapons to be used first on TelAviv, then on US.

The World needs Trump as badly as we do !

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Only the FJB U.S.A. could be so stupid

the DC sewer wants decades more of war, war, war… so let’s keep Hamas ‘alive’.

freakin morons

I don't know if it simple stupidity.

If obiden and those of its ilk were intent on destroying the States, what would they be doing differently than what they are already doing?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Pay it enough and it will do what you want.
    Never mind Ukraine's president is Jewish, they have the largest population of Jews in Europe and Ukraine witnessed the suffering of the Jews at the hands of both the NAZIs and Soviets... the ease with which you legitimize Ukrainian's support for Israel is rather disgusting.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Never mind Ukraine's president is Jewish, they have the largest population of Jews in Europe and Ukraine witnessed the suffering of the Jews at the hands of both the NAZIs and Soviets... the ease with which you legitimize Ukrainian's support for Israel is rather disgusting.

I don't care.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I've been anticipating Damascus being turned into a sea of glass...... morbid? Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    <>

I have listened to Dr. Assad and believe him to be sincere, but not in control.

Back when his Dad the dictator died & he was called back to Syria to prevent collapse, he made several impassioned speeches in perfect English. He said sincerely that he didn’t want to be there; and that he would leave to return to his surgery practice in London as soon as Syrian citizens had elected their new democratic government.

But Syria was promptly invaded by several belligerents and he got stuck there ever since. I still think he was sincere, but I could well be wrong. . . . again !

<>

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Since suffering another minor, and hopefully temporary, disability; I’ve been home reading lots of current events news.

Various pundits are now blaming our Jews for just about everything, including being on both sides of almost all ongoing conflicts.

In my mind, one item stands out: The vicious and gratuitous brutality of the October 7 attacks. Israeli Jews and their international visitors, including U S Citizens, were the undeserving, absolutely blameless, VICTIMS !

Do not be fooled by Hamas/Iranian/Soros/democrat party exculpatory propaganda.

’’Remember the Alamo’’

Pearl Harbor

’’9-11’’

NOW: ‘’OCTOBER 7’’ !

‘’Je me le souviens !’’

leVieux

<>

Top Bottom