• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    When this happens, it will be the like watching dominoes in super high speed as we find ourselves in a civil war as well as in the middle of World War III...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Israel and Iran: No Surprise

By Jim O'Neill Wednesday, July 21, 2010
    “…it will not be a surprise attack. In fact, regardless of when Israel attacks Iran the element of surprise does not exist. This confrontation has been discussed for several years and everybody knows about it so there will be no surprises. Israel is ready for it. Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas are ready for it. It’s just a matter of when.” —Jerry Pourcy “If Israel Attacks Iran In July 2010….”

For the full story you can go here: Israel and Iran: No Surprise
    Capitol Armory ad

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Hey CW,

I'll hold you to that bud!

Skeeter, you (or your source) may not be that far off.
    The issue that will make it global is because we support Isreal, and Russia/China are Iran's big brothers.

Another of my big concerns is the Korean pennisula. Seems that the NK military has really be rattling their swords more that usual lately due to the current situation of a power change over.

Let's all hope that cooler heads will prevail in the end. :)

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Folks, I really hate to be a party pooper, but we can not afford anymore wars. We are tapped out financially and in manpower. We've had relatively few making sacrifices. While our guys and gals have gone to war, unfortunately, America has gone to the Malls.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Hey CW,

I'll hold you to that bud!

Skeeter, you (or your source) may not be that far off.
    The issue that will make it global is because we support Isreal, and Russia/China are Iran's big brothers.

Another of my big concerns is the Korean pennisula. Seems that the NK military has really be rattling their swords more that usual lately due to the current situation of a power change over.

Let's all hope that cooler heads will prevail in the end. :)

Like your Sig, Vance. 'Tis indeed the truth.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    You can bet that Israel is completely prepared. Even when they were attacked, they were quick to respond.

I am sure there are things that Israel knows about Iran that they are not even telling the US. Would YOU tell General Obammy what you know? They are not stupid.

A few years ago I read a report about Israel in those 7 Days Wars. They did a study, having soldiers walk across the desert, figuring out just how to survive and the water situation. Sure enough, there were Egyptians found dead of thirst, totally unprepared. The Israelis fought them in the desert and kicked butt.

Their fighter pilots are as good or better than ours. They train as if their lives depend on it, which it does.

Don't bet against them in any type of major conflict.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    They need to hurry up and get it over with... This "luke warm" war dragging on and on in the mid-east is what's bringing us down. Israel going to war would be good for our economy. They buy the bulk of their military equipment from us. We need to get out of the way, let Israel do the heavy lifting, and just back them up as needed to make sure they come out as the dominate power in the region. China isn't going to do anything if it ever wants to cash in their US bonds, and if they do we have one wild card in that region... Unshackle the Japanese. They are kinda toothless now, but if we released them from the military restrictions in the treaty, their past history would be enough to at least worry the Chinese. They would certainly take the piss and vinegar out of NK.

I know I kinda sound like a war monger, but seriously... shit or get off the pot already.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    ive said it before and ill say it again. its only a matter of time before Israel sends their airforce over to turn Iran into a parking lot!! AND I FOR 1 SUPPORT IT!!!!!!!!! if i could only help them with it??? and as far as Russia, China and N. Korea??? WE'D drop them like a bad habit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:patriot:

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Here's a scary thought: we can't manufacture enough ammo to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq. What happens if it all goes 'big time'?

Not only is Korea a powderkeg, but the Chinese will use that as an excuse to march into Taiwan. India just put in an order for $4.8 B worth of submarines to counter the threat to them from China. The whole Muslim world - well, I don't even have to go there. Mexico is in complete anarchy and the USofA is broke.

Last time things were messed up like this was 1914. All it will take is one archduke to catch a bullet (or some other equally minor action) and the mess will be beyond imagination.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    There are several problems...

1) Our POTUS has thumbed his nose at Israel, shunned the Prime Minister and made friends with Israel's enemies. When they need to buy military supplies, do you really think this administration will sell them to Israel, or if he does, will he sell them ENOUGH, o rjust enough to make it look good?

2) China holds our debt. The world is not like it was even 5 years ago. You look at Greese and what has been going on there, and you can see where we are headed, with just a LITTLE nudge. And since we really make very little to nothing in this country any more, and we can't buy the things we sent over seas to have made because of the union bosses driving wages and benefits to the point wherewe could no longer make a profit on manufacturing here....you get the picture...

3) When the infastructure of our country goes off line, like maybe the POWER GRID, then everything stops, and we have mass looting, an upraising of the "welfare" state that has been built in every major city by the "intitlement" programs. Us White Crackers and Black Uncle Tom's who have worked hard and done ok for ourselves OWE those poor, abused, unfortunate people everything we worked for....so now we are fighting a ciivil war, mostly along race lines this time...no more NORTH v SOUTH.

It's NOT a pretty situation, and we have a leader who would allow it to happen just so he anc his handlers can complete the destruction of OUR Country and take us to a "One World Order".

No Tin Foil Hats...this is crap is real, guys.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What I find disturbing is the fact that many of the SHTF scenario books I've read in the past are starting to sound like documentaries. Mathew Bracken's trilogy has some instances that are really starting to come to pass. If Iran does anything to set Israel off, there's going to be Hell to pay by the whole world. And if Iran develops nukes and uses one on Israel, the Israelis will turn Iran into green, glowing glass with their response. That is something I would rather not see come to pass because every other nuclear country will get into the mix. The "fears" I grew up with (Duck and Cover and all the other "the Soviets are going to nuke us" crap) will come to pass even though the "Cold War" has gone bye-bye (with the collapse of the USSR).

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    3) When the infastructure of our country goes off line, like maybe the POWER GRID, then everything stops, and we have mass looting, an upraising of the "welfare" state that has been built in every major city by the "intitlement" programs. Us White Crackers and Black Uncle Tom's who have worked hard and done ok for ourselves OWE those poor, abused, unfortunate people everything we worked for....so now we are fighting a ciivil war, mostly along race lines this time...no more NORTH v SOUTH.
    Well as much as i dont want it to happen, im ready for it. i as well as many here have been prepping for it for yrs!! and TUFF SH-T for all whom havent!!! only because they joked and said i/we were a bunch of crazies!!!! lets see who's crazy or whos HUNGRY and COLD when theres no food or power!!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well, if I see any F-16s fly over with the Star of David on the wing I'll be sure to let you guys know.

It would probably be F15s. Better range.

The most likely way they'll strike is to fly the long way around (since nobody is going to give them use of their airspace), hit Iran and then ditch the aircraft they use and get picked up in "fishing boats".

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

The most likely way they'll strike is to fly the long way around (since nobody is going to give them use of their airspace), hit Iran and then ditch the aircraft they use and get picked up in "fishing boats".

F-15's I agree with...but the Israeli's have enough balls that when it goes down, they'll fly over anyone they need to in order to hit the target and get the AC home...they know they will need them!

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Iran has an 'insurance policy' of sorts: A Jewish population of 20,000. That is why Iran has not already been hit, Israel is trying to balance 6,000,000 lives against 20,000.

There are several problems...

No Tin Foil Hats...this is crap is real, guys.
    TX has it's own separate power grid.

Eli

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX

I just used the 16s as an example because last I knew they have quite a few of them. Saudi and Jordan have already given them air clearance, it was in the news a few weeks ago. Pretty wild stuff.

@Skeeter - I've never thought that people who build bug out bags and "prepare for the worst" and the like are crazies, but I just hope things never come to that... I'd hate to live in the Divided States of Mad Max rather than the United States of America. ;)

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    ...TX has it's own separate power grid.

Eli

duh....and the the rest of the United States is all on one?

If we find ourselves in this situation, power is not going to instantly fail all over the country, but at some point, for some period of time, we could all find ourselves without basic utilities....electric, water, gas...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom