Israeli Psychologist View

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BigShooter11x14, Jul 30, 2009.

1. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
  2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    "Dr. Vaknin States "I must confess I was impressed by Sen.Barack Obama from the first time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black candidate. He looked youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident - a wholesome presidential package."

Glad he came to his senses. The rest of us know a poopbag when we see one.

3. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    Read on....

Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

4. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I read the whole thing the first time around.

I've been on DOHbama's case for a while, so I've heard this a few times. I don't mean to be a wet blanket, just saying.

5. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    I am with you 100%. . . as my father would say, "I smell a rat" and I have been smelling it for some time and the stench is getting worse every day!!!

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    This guy is totally in love with himself. When given the chance, he won't even share the stage with his wife or kids. Watch him.

7. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    I have been watching him. . . my first impressions are usually correct and I had a very uneasy feeling the first time I saw this fellow. There is something about people that have that ability to manipulate others. . . the sleazy car salesman type. . . except this fellow is way beyond cars!!!

People are scared. . . I haven’t seen this kind of unrest among the people since the Cuban Missile Crisis when I was a kid!!! I would categorize the feel as “uneasy” lately. . . for the first time in my adult life, I no longer have a real secure felling about our future????

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

He totally creeps my wife out. The first time she saw him, she immediately said, "That dude is evil".

9. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    Yes sir. . . your wife has the same intuition as I. . . some people just creep me out, and I am seldom wrong in my assessment??? As a good friend of mine said after the election, “God help us all!”

10. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Show me a politician that isn't a narcissist.