• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    what we need to worry about is getting some strong election laws so the libtards can't pack the ballot like they love to do. Bussing transients to the polls and they got their poster boy Beto out working on it hard. Special session needs to start tomorrow.

Just a fair warning. The Mods that started this new sub-section of the forum, want it kept to the subject at hand about permitless and thread drift kept to a very minimum. They have already warned that such posts would more than likely get deleted. Just saying.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Won't matter what the States do if HR1 is passed in the Senate on Tuesday......Federal Elections will no longer be run by the State......

Sen. Manchin of W.V. may well be the deciding vote...........

How are they going to ram this through without a filibuster? This isn't part of a budget reconciliation bill.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Just a fair warning. The Mods that started this new sub-section of the forum, want it kept to the subject at hand about permitless and thread drift kept to a very minimum. They have already warned that such posts would more than likely get deleted. Just saying.

And on that note, since the title of the thread is "It's starting, Anti-CC". Do you think that it would help avoid blowback on Constitutional Carry if whenever I sold a gun in a private sale that I got a "bill of sale" from the buyer with his name, SSN, DL#, LTC and two bank references? :roflfunny:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    And on that note, since the title of the thread is "It's starting, Anti-CC". Do you think that it would help avoid blowback on Constitutional Carry if whenever I sold a gun in a private sale that I got a "bill of sale" from the buyer with his name, SSN, DL#, LTC and two bank references? :roflfunny:

I have not a clue. I'd suggest starting a thread in the correct section and starting a discussion on the matter.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    This is the correct section. I'm asking about Texas Permitless Carry--> Anti-CC sentiment, and how it relates to a "Bill of Sale". :popcorn:

I still don't have a clue, and frankly not in the least concerned. If I want to buy a firearm from a private party and they state a BOS is required, they just lost me as a buyer. State of Texas doesn't require a BOS.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Here we go again. I want a bill of sale from the candy machine DAMMIT!

okay.jpeg

Jotec

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2021
    New braunfels
    Same reason you don’t hear about sober drivers not killing anyone in an accident, it just doesn’t support a narrative.

Ever wonder why criminal use of firearms stories ballooned in the media nationwide when Biden’s theme of the day was gun control? It is literally propaganda to convince the public that criminal use of firearms happens that something has to be done on the subject.

AT&T, CBS, Comcast, Disney, and Newscorp control 90% of what you read, watch, or listen to. In the early 1980s, that share of media companies was owned by more than 50 companies.

If you believe there is independent and unbiased coverage anywhere in America, I’ve got some ocean front property on Pecos for you.
    Lol now it is controlled by social media. Very sad

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    HEB in Kingwood has a 30.05 sign.
    Same size as 06 & 07.
    Not the exact wording but : anyone without a license is on premises illegally.
    Did not have phone to picture it.
    So it does not effect LTC holders.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gll

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    HEB in Kingwood has a 30.05 sign.
    Same size as 06 & 07.
    Not the exact wording but : anyone without a license is on premises illegally.
    Did not have phone to picture it.
    So it does not effect LTC holders.

That's the correct sign to prohibit unlicensed carry after Sept. 1, so I guess another reason to keep and renew LTC.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Here's another consideration to give some thought. If we are confused on the signage and the legalities of the new laws applying to legally carrying a firearm, just imagine the boys in blue trying to decypher them as well. I'm pretty sure mistakes are going to be made on both sides from people and LE officers trying the understand the laws.

Top Bottom