• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I tried CBD oil for a neurological problem that I have and it did not work for me. I had some left when I quit using it and my wife used it for headaches a few times and it worked for her.

I need to order some more for her because she can't take nsaids. I will probably order from https://www.lazarusnaturals.com
    because it is less than 1/2 the cost of what I bought before.

Thanks for the link.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    No, that's HEMP oil. Two different animals. No 'script needed. Got the bottle of CBD oil I have from a local vape shop.

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Texas regulates THC, so CBD oils with negligible levels of THC are perfectly legal... so I don't know what all the complaining about legalizing it is, unless you just wanna get high.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I'll start by saying I'll be 58 this month. During my life I've never partaken of the Devil's Lettuce.

A couple months ago my wife finally convinced me to try some CBD oil for my chronic pain. I did some research and found a company that had very good reviews and gives a 40% discount to Veterans and some other groups.

I ordered a small bottle of their high potency CBD oil.

I wasn't expecting much to happen. I was wrong and boy was I wrong.

I've used a heating pad on my back while sitting for several years. It was the only way to help with the back pain and the pain radiating down my legs.

Since I've been taking the CBD oil I haven't used the heating pad once. The once constant pain in my legs is pretty much under control. The arthritis in my joints is not giving me fits. I'm sleeping much better.

I have to admit that the CBD oil worked for me. For the first time in years I'm no longer in constant pain.
    HOW, rub it on, mix in you coffee or???

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    At one time, I was on 12 different meds. Veterans Affairs. Things to keep you from dreaming, things that speed you up, others that slow you down to a zombie. Then more $hit to be able to sleep at night. Some of it was highly addictive.

To the VA a pill fixes everything. I've heard doctors joke about it to each other. Then while their getting a guberment' pay check. The pharmacy looks at you like you're a crack head. Making comments about the crap that they themselves are shoveling to you. As if fighting depression wasn't enough.

Then like, Mr Byrd. A doctor says something under the radar and off paper. "There's alternatives". I had three doctors suggest cannabis. The third and final one was a neurologist. Again, off paper.

So either these people were setting people up for failure or they actually gave a $hit. It's hard to tell with the VA. Both kinds of those people look the same up there....
    They had me on over 50 pills a day...I can identify..one day I woke up after laying in bed for 3 days and decided I could no longer live like this, took almost 2 years to get off those pills, lot of them are highly addictive and have bad withdrawal issues..everything they gave me a pill for only made things worse, so they just increased the dosage...

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    HOW, rub it on, mix in you coffee or???

It's a tincture. I just put the dose under my tongue for a few seconds. It gets into your bloodstream pretty quick that way.

I take 18 pills in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 15 at night. At my next doctors appointment I'm going to discuss tapering off on many of them and see how it goes.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I tried CBD oil for a neurological problem that I have and it did not work for me. I had some left when I quit using it and my wife used it for headaches a few times and it worked for her.

I need to order some more for her because she can't take nsaids. I will probably order from https://www.lazarusnaturals.com
    because it is less than 1/2 the cost of what I bought before.

Thanks for the link.

There's a difference between a CBD oil and a tincture.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    It's a tincture. I just put the dose under my tongue for a few seconds. It gets into your bloodstream pretty quick that way.

I take 18 pills in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, and 15 at night. At my next doctors appointment I'm going to discuss tapering off on many of them and see how it goes.
    How big are these pills? Can you get 18 under your tongue?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The war on drugs makes money. You're not losing anything. It's a racket. From private prisons to the companies that build the patrol boats on the coast. All the people who feed their kids employed doing it. That money is returned into the local economy.

If it lost money then it'd be easy to get rid of.
    It's paid for with deficient financing, and is not a creative act. It's the opposite of "making" money.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    From information on the Lazarus Naturals website it appears that what they are calling CBD tincture is the same thing that others are calling CBD oil.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what it is called it is basically the same thing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    From information on the Lazarus Naturals website it appears that what they are calling CBD tincture is the same thing that others are calling CBD oil.

The bottom line is, it doesn't matter what it is called it is basically the same thing.

They're not the same. CBD oil is what it sounds like. An oil. It looks like honey. Tincture is a mix of the oil in an alcohol base. Tincture can be applied under the tongue. CBD oil can be ingested.

It's the type of delivery method that involves either. Since CBD oil has to digested. 30-60mins for effects. Tincture is fast. The CBD enters the blood vessels under the tongue. Effects can come on in 5-10mins.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    They're not the same. CBD oil is what it sounds like. An oil. It looks like honey. Tincture is a mix of the oil in an alcohol base. Tincture can be applied under the tongue. CBD oil can be ingested.

It's the type of delivery method that involves either. Since CBD oil has to digested. 30-60mins for effects. Tincture is fast. The CBD enters the blood vessels under the tongue. Effects can come on in 5-10mins.

The CBD oil that I used did not look like honey. It was thin and had a green tint to it.

The so-called 'tincture' being sold on the Lazarus Naturals website are what others are calling CBD 'oil'.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The CBD oil that I used did not look like honey. It was thin and had a green tint to it.

The so-called 'tincture' being sold on the Lazarus Naturals website are what others are calling CBD 'oil'.

The oil in it's purest form resembles honey. Search "cannabis honey oil extract".

Other extraction methods leave a heavy green tint and thinner consistency. The "green" is chlorophyll. Something that doesn't hurt or helps you. But the purest extract is gold looking.

Here's a search picture of the oil extracted using butane under lab conditions.

d5bda1840312b4e170513970ece68727.jpg

What makes it green is considered impurities. Lower cost verses the purest.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Tincture involves soaking plant matter in everclear alcohol and then reducing it down with heat. It's also made with glycerin as the base. Alcohol free.

An old slang term for it is, "Green Dragon".

It'll be green because of the way it's made. The distinction between it and oil is the way it's extracted.

They're entirely two different things.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom