• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkingrph

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2008
    Jacksonville, Tx, W.Monroe, La
    If that's the sxs, engraved model, yes. Cannot remember exact model of mine and do not want to drag it out of safe now. Mine is pistol grip, does the e refer to English, or straight grip model? I purchased mine through the Izmir, Turkey Nato Rod & Gun club in 1973, mainly because of price and knockout wood. I really have not shot it much in all these years and prefer a double trigger setup on my doubles. Considering I only paid $200 for it and it is in almost NIB condition, I plan on keeping to pass on to my son, as he seems to prefer doubles. The first one he shot was a Parker GH and not knowing what it was liked it much better than a nice little o/u Win 101.

TexasHK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Seguin, Tx
    I've got an SKB over and under and absolutely love it.
    I'd shot one that belonged to an uncle at a family skeet gathering while looking for a new shot gun and decided that I found what I wanted.

I believe, off of the top of my head, that I wound up with a model 890, but not sure...all I know for certain is that it is a waterfowl gold medalion that I've since added the Briley Extended choke tubes from SKB. I've shot it in high winds and still hit many clays...can't say more than absolutely love it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom