Patriot Mobile

Its a Sad Shame Our Potus is not a Leader!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Give me a F--KING BREAK already!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING out of OBUMMERS mouth is Who's to blame, who's gonna pay. and Who's gonna be indicted????? WTF????? Will this Jack-a$$ EVER try to fix ANYTHING?????? HE'S JUST ONE PISS POOR LEADER!! He just continues to lay blame and not lift a finger to DO HIS JOB!! Oh, and he's met with third world KILLER DICTATORS etc, but he has to be FORCED TO MEET with the CEO of BP!! WTF?? i cant wait till 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guns International

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    Although it's usually applied to computers, I think this phrase applies here, regarding the Obamanation presidency: "Garbage in, garbage out".

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    and my prediction for B.P. is, they WILL file for bankruptcy by years end!! with our government out to "Make them Pay" and the realistic cleanup will end up costing billions!! not to mention ALL the lawsuits and reimbursements to whom ever for whatever!! YUP bankruptcy is a coming!!

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Give me a F--KING BREAK already!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING out of OBUMMERS mouth is Who's to blame, who's gonna pay. and Who's gonna be indicted????? WTF????? Will this Jack-a$$ EVER try to fix ANYTHING?????? HE'S JUST ONE PISS POOR LEADER!! He just continues to lay blame and not lift a finger to DO HIS JOB!! Oh, and he's met with third world KILLER DICTATORS etc, but he has to be FORCED TO MEET with the CEO of BP!! WTF?? i cant wait till 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% agree

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    not to mention the "CLOWN" picks a LIBTARD Lawyer with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE in the oil and gas industry, to run the Mineral Management Service??? WTF??? so a KNOW-NOTHING demotard will manage the agency that watches over the oil industry??? OBUMMER is truely an official JOKE!!!!!!!!!! what a F--KING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! so next it will be homer simpson to run the NUCLEAR POWERPLANT regulating agency??

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas

I agree also!!!!!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    so even after a "20" min meeting with B.P. today, the only thing our Jack-a$$ potus comes out afterwards and reiterates B.p. is to blame, they admit it, and they'll pay for the repairs to everyone etc!! WE KNOW THIS!! WHAT ABOUT PLUGGING THE HOLE?????????? what a Jack-a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! still playing the "BLAME GAME"!! NO ACTION, ALL TALK LIBTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    He's just doing what he's told, or else. Any detective can figure out that this is Bunko. This hole is different, there is almost as much methane, metheylene chloride and hydrogen sulfide coming out as oil, and it shows up to be slightly radioactive to boot. The dispersant is as toxic, it sinks the oil and it flows under the booms on to shore. It also make the methane come out stronger. Forget the gulf for decades to come. This delay is helping them pass Cap and Trade to tax us into extinction and give who they want the right to do business. States need to enforce the 10th Amendment and protect their shores, the feds are deliberatly making this worse to steer legislation. VOTE THEM ALL OUT!

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then, of course, will be the "apology tour" to all the countries so Obozo can "make amends" for the troubles America (the country he hates) has caused. Let's see how many more world figures he bows to...or does something else to......

obamabowsandsuckskingab.gif

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Attorneys. They do not "do", they "sue". This is what happens when people elect a POTUS that speaks in concepts and not results. News flash! This is what Dems do. It is the thought that counts with these people. We "want" to make the world a better place, but have no concept of what it actually takes to accomplish this.

Bassfire

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    mart tx
    on I 45 south of Dallas there is a big sign with a picture of Jimmy Carter waving and below his picture it says "Miss me yet?" Looks like he may lose his title as the worst president.

Top Bottom