It's hard to respect authority

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
Looks like a Halloween costume. That's ridiculous. I'm sure that scooter contraption cost a lot more than if they would have got bicycles. There's no need for anything like that.

kville79

May 24, 2008
Austin
LMFAO.... did anyone watch the attached video clip with the "T3 in action"? I nearly came to tears when it espoused that the T3 gave a platform for "...an imposing command presence". Thing looks like something they would put on Reno 911 as a joke.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
LMFAO.... did anyone watch the attached video clip with the "T3 in action"? I nearly came to tears when it espoused that the T3 gave a platform for "...an imposing command presence". Thing looks like something they would put on Reno 911 as a joke.

Sure did work for comedic effect in 'My Name is Earl"

Sep 4, 2008
Gladewater, TX
wow. that thing looks silly. It said in the article that the officer has a hell of a time controlling it and higer speeds. i guess htis thing would keep the officers from doing a face plant unlike the police segway. WHat happens if the BGsteps up onto a curb. dosen't seem like that T3 would be able to go up or down curbs or abnything like that.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members