• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just another attention whore! She might have gone farther with getting my attention by exposing herself working the pole!

What’s the old saying “ Some where some guy has grown tired of her shit” comes to mind!

Hope she had a backup plan to earn a living! One would think her gig @ Fox is gone for good, and other networks will be a bit Leary of her!

So if someone sees something they believe is corrupt, and goes to a media outlet know for exposing corruption with a great track record...they’re an attention whore?

Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So if someone sees something they believe is corrupt, and goes to a media outlet know for exposing corruption with a great track record...they’re an attention whore?

Damn.

Only a total shit for brains is going to think media job is not totally propaganda and there for biased & corrupt!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Just another attention whore! She might have gone farther with getting my attention by exposing herself working the pole!

Amen.

Promoting yourself on the job while on the air? Yeah, Attention whore. Shocking she did not provide a link for click bait while she was at it.

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I saw the on air clickbait then saw the one where She got suspended and told not to come back to the station. I'll hold judgment until I hear what she has to offer.

Still clickbait and I Think ahe could have done it better but oh well.

Reactions: gll

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Nothing burger. Stations pass on stories all the time. After sports, weather and current news there is like 3-5 minutes for everything else.

she is right though about Hydroxy. Doctors using it successfully makes it more newsworthy, not less.

wmullis0

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Nc

What’s the old saying “ Some where some guy has grown tired of her shit” comes to mind!

Hope she had a backup plan to earn a living! One would think her gig @ Fox is gone for good, and other networks will be a bit Leary of her!

Baboon, more like bafoon.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    We need more like her

7243f59f2c5661d998215d94a146cd41.jpg

She’s gona get chiggers...

Top Bottom