Texas SOT

IWB INCOG Holster by G-Code Holsters and Haley Strategic Partners LLC.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Combative Weapon Solutions met with G-Code Holsters at SHOT Show 2013 for their unveiling of the INCOG IWB holster which was a collaborate effort with Haley Strategic Partners LLC. I have been running this holster for a couple of months now with a M&P9C and a Glock 19. Absolutely a great holster that allows the user versatility and adaptability options for concealed carry. Check them out. These guys make great stuff!

email-75.jpg
    Military Camp

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Do you own one?

Hurdur, just reread your post.

Mind posting pictures of your holster? Particularly while you're wearing it. I just want to see how well it conceals.

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Here ya go. Pics of the holster and me wearing it. I have been really happy with it so far after 6 weeks of wearing and running it hard on the range. I have beat the crap out of this thing in the last 3 pistol classes I taught and it has not even flinched. Super happy with it, as with all of my G-Code holsters. They simply make great stuff!
    Wearing-INCOG.jpg wearing-INCOG-2.jpg INCOG-1.jpg INCOG-2.jpg INCOG-3.jpg

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    I still had an extra notch in the ol belt that left if I needed to tighten further. As it is, I am comfortable and not worried about printing. Of course all bodies are different, so....

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I want to try it, but am hesitant. It looks bulky, but doesn't appear that way when you wear it. I need a new AIWB holster eventually; I'm still comparing several.

Until then, my VG2 does the job.

cmgray612

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Leander, Texas
    I'll second the notion. I've been running the same holster and I'm a little more round than the guy above. The holster concealed very well and is depth adjustable and comfortable.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'd be curious to see some pics of it with a mid to full size gun. I find, with larger guns like that, it's even more critical just how much the holster design tucks the grip in. Some of the INCOG pics that I saw elsewhere gave the appearance of it really not doing much of anything to tuck the grip in (I think it was pics of a G19, possibly a G17), and it looked like it was pretty poor from a concealment standpoint.

jgp1279

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Wichita Falls, TX
    I'll work on pics when I get home today, but I use the INCOG with my Gen 3 G19 and it conceals beautifully. Best holster I have purchased thus far for IWB concealment.

Sorry it took a little longer than a week. I cant get the front pic to load. I will try to get it in. Maybe size limits?
    image-7.jpg image-3.jpg image-4.jpg image-5.jpg image-6.jpg

Last edited:

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    I've ordered 1 w the extra mag holder for my xds9, only 4-6wks to go, lol

Already have a raven concealment fur my shield

So Costa vs haley! Lol

sent from my cell phone, far far away

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Can you get a full grip on the pistol? It looks like the grip is sitting low enough that your middle finger would hit your belt.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Are they making them for most guns? As in an FN FiveSeven? Looks like a nice set-up. I wear an IWB on my right side in almost the same position between 2:00 and 3:00 and it conceals my .45 1911 Colt Rail Gun with ease. Looking at acquiring a FiveSeven in the near future.

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    @jgp; I only see one clip on yours. Is yours a custom, did you pull the extra one off, or am I just blind?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom