Target Sports

SOLD IWI Tavor SAR 9mm 17" Barrel, Black SAR-B17-9 (Carrollton, TX)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    Located in Carrollton, TX. I have two of these, keeping one and selling one. Just thinning the herd in my old age.

IWI Tavor SAR 9mm BLACK (SAR-B17-9).

THIS RIFLE HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO LH but can easily, and without any parts, be converted back to RH.

Fired less than 100 rounds. In excellent condition. No mars on the stock. There is some minor wear on the bolt carrier group (shown in picture). The original box was shipped to me by the vendor without an OUTER protective box so it has wear on it. I will ship in an outer box.

SPECS: 9mm, 17" barrel 1:10 twist.
    Comes with original box serialized to the rifle, manual and misc inserts, sight tool, 2 sling swivels, lock, IWI 32 round steel magazine.

Will not ship to: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York , Washington D.C., Vermont or any other location where it is illegal to own by civilians.

Method of Payment: USPS Money Order

Price: $1549.00 Face to face to a buyer that hold a TX LTC
    Will ship for an additional $45.
    Shipping is FFL to FFL via USPS Priority Mail

zHUveeu.jpg

gz69S9J.jpg

4k2NwwH.jpg

6ycZpPn.jpg

cv1P9pz.jpg

5HvRFCj.jpg

DY4QOof.jpg

NyjF84z.jpg

PRnGBpM.jpg

KGx6Up8.jpg

4yEToHA.jpg

3biZ3rZ.jpg

ZK04peg.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    No but I ship through Lakeview Pawn (FFL) in The Colony. I can also do a transfer locally through Lewisville Pawn (FFL) as they only charge me $10 for the transfer and the buyer doesn't pay anything, just fill out the paperwork.

I have an A+ seller and buyer rating on GunBroker where this is also for sale but at a higher price.

Last edited:

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    Yep but I just like to go FFL to FFL one reason being I can prove what I actually shipped since my FFL has to log it in his book. I did ship a rifle once myself via USPS when my FFL was out of town but I still shipped it to an FFL.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yep but I just like to go FFL to FFL one reason being I can prove what I actually shipped since my FFL has to log it in his book. I did ship a rifle once myself via USPS when my FFL was out of town but I still shipped it to an FFL.
    Reasonable and prudent

Top Bottom