• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Video: Texas pursuit of motorcycle ends in gunshots, flying kick

Highlights: guy blows through red light on a motorcycle, at night with no one around, with a suspended license (probably unknown to trooper at the time). Chase ensues at high speed for a while, trooper shoots at motorcycle when he gets closer, guy goes about a block and gives up bc he has a bullet in his leg. As he's giving up, clearly, the trooper does his best Jackie Chan to take him down. Excessive or no?
    Gun Zone Deals

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    looks like an older incident. I don't see a problem with the assisted dismount. I was more concerned about the 4 shots from a moving vehicle while going around a corner in a residential neighborhood. Seemed to work out ok for the officer though.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Would have been easier to taker control by pulling the guy to the ground than putting a knee in his thigh and tumbling over the bike with him. That was stupid.

Cop probably thought it was gonna look cooler than it really did.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    Shooting at him for running doesn't seem appropriate. He said he was aiming at the tires but on a motorcycle that could lead to a more gruesome death than a head shot.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Yea I'm a bit torn, I mean I hate ninja turtles who run from the cops, and I tend to think they deserve the worst. But in reality, shooting at a bike in residential plus the kick thing....the dude was giving up.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    It's all but over according to that article.

You know, anytime I read anything that says stuff like "come into the 21st century" I pretty much shut off.

Seems to be the new go international diplomacy. Implying we are no longer a world ruled by the use of force.

And I'll guarantee you if this moron thought there was a likelihood he'd get shot then drop kicked he would have just gotten pulled over. Instead of running for 45 miles....

Top Bottom