• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Jack was going to be married to Jill, so his father SAT him down for a little fireside chat.
    HE says "Jack, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother, and said,here - try these on."
    So she did and said, "these are too big, I can't wear them".
    So I replied,"...exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. Ever since that night we have never had any problems."
    "Hmmm," says Jack. He thinks that might be a good thing to try.
    So on his honeymoon Jack takes offhis pants and says to Jill, "Here, try these on."
    So she does and says, "These are too large, they don't fit me."
    So Jack says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."
    Then Jill takes off her pants and hands them to Jack and says, "Here, you try on mine."
    So he does and says, "I can't get into your pants."
    So Jill says, "Exactly. And if you don't change your attitude, you never will."
    Military Camp

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    And the billion dollar golfer took off his trousers and never put them back on except for golf matches...according to the news media....His daddy in law ought to change him from a raging bull to a docile steer, if you know what I mean....

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    That's funny!!!

It reminds me of when I 1st learned I was in trouble with the (much) better half. She has what I now call "snit attacks" which are very effective. I don't even know I'm in trouble until I realize she hasen't spoken to me for several hours. When I bring it up I always wish I hadn't!!!:(

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That's funny!!!

It reminds me of when I 1st learned I was in trouble with the (much) better half. She has what I now call "snit attacks" which are very effective. I don't even know I'm in trouble until I realize she hasen't spoken to me for several hours. When I bring it up I always wish I hadn't!!!:(

Just ignore it and let her burn herself out. Sometimes it's better to play up the stereotype (guy are so out of touch with their emotions) than it is to play their game.

Top Bottom