• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Right in my "backyard".....WHO determined that Texas is a RED STATE ?? This should be very interesting.........

Military operation raises conspiracy theoriesVictoria Advocate - Victoria, TX

Sent from the third rock from the sun...

be careful posting that, you could get the "tinfoil" label tossed out at you in here.

Yeah, it's pretty much uncalled for to have Spec Ops running around Texas towns in civilian attire as part of the training mission.

I pray they all remember what and who they are fighting for when the unlawful orders finally come.

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    "Tinfoil" ?? Sorry, I'm an old guy......I have no idea what that refers to. Enlighten me....please. I don't mind being called names or being " labeled", as long as I know what the terms mean........Hell, I might be a "tinfoil".....hah,hah,hah !!

KK

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Tinfoil" ?? Sorry, I'm an old guy......I have no idea what that refers to. Enlighten me....please. I don't mind being called names or being " labeled", as long as I know what the terms mean........Hell, I might be a "tinfoil".....hah,hah,hah !!

KK

Tinfoil refers to conspiracy theory types who sometimes go way off the deep end of sanity and spout off strange and unusual activities .... much like UFO landings, Big Brother (the government) watching us from our computers and cell phones. Things like that.

Usually they're called out for having their tinfoil hats screwed on too tightly.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

KK

its a term that is tossed out here and about to refer to people who subscribe to conspiracy theories
    The tin foil part is from an old joke reference to a person making a hat out of tin foil to prevent either the government of aliens reading their mind.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    its a term that is tossed out here and about to refer to people who subscribe to conspiracy theories
    The tin foil part is from an old joke reference to a person making a hat out of tin foil to prevent either the government of aliens reading their mind.

I think there is a documentary about that on Netflix.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    ok, that was a mis type, I meant to say

"government OR aliens"

besides, it has already been established that our government is ran by aliens

KiloKilo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2013
    Thanks guys for the education ........so now I know that I don't fall in the "tin foil" category ........and as for the gubment reading my mind........HAH........only my wife can do that !!
    KK

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Jade Helm comes to Big Spring

listen to this guy at the 1:42 mark
    Big Spring Invites Army to Conduct Special Ops Training in City - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

he thinks Jade Helm will be a big boost to the local economy because thousands of troops will be in the area buying groceries and the military will buy all of their fuel at local stations.!!!

what a stupid fool. Yeah, the military cant feed all of the troops they send into an area for a mission, so they run to the local stores and buy a shit load of sandwich meat and bread to feed them all!! And they don't bring fuel with them either, they have to go to the corner Shell station and fill up all of the Hummers and tanks

it's uninformed people like him that have brought the nation to the point it is today.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Jade Helm operations planner Thomas Meade said during the meeting that all troops involved "will be wearing an arm band with a marking that identifies them as part of the exercise."
    He said local residents "participating or role playing in the exercise" would also have distinct markings.

Something like this??? :banana:
    3-415.jpg

AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    <tinfoil hat on>
    Latest thing I read on this is that 17 or 18 Wal-Marts were suddenly closed with no notice. Newer stores, all for alleged plumbing leaks. And all are in the Jade areas.

Maybe they were offered Large Money (or an Offer they can't refuse) to rent their facilities for training?

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    Someone posted this in my thread about ISIS being across the Mexican border and I thought it was HIGHLY relevant to this thread as well.

US Special Forces In Yemen Take Over American Walmart Stores

WTF is going on?

A) We're about to have real war in our backyards between US forces / Cartel / ISIS

B) We're about to have a False Flag version of (A) as well as Martial Law

C) The US military have partnered with Walmart to fix their plumbing while allowing thousands of troops to go on field trips with gestapo arm bands and M1A1 Abrahams.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It wouldn't make sense for the .gov to buy out Walmart stores for 6 months when there are large vacant buildings for rent all over the place at much lower costs because the rent wouldn't have to cover the lost profits of closing down a business for 6 months.

It doesn't make sense, so I don't buy it.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    It wouldn't make sense for the .gov to buy out Walmart stores for 6 months when there are large vacant buildings for rent all over the place at much lower costs because the rent wouldn't have to cover the lost profits of closing down a business for 6 months.

It doesn't make sense, so I don't buy it.

You're attributing rationality to the government, what kind of libertarian are you?

Palidun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2015
    In many small towns the Walmart is their biggest supplier of food and life accessories. A big deal actually. All of you should google the largest military exercise on American soil since the Civil war, Jade Helm.

Top Bottom