• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

458Lott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Midland, Texas
    1994 YJ here. 5.3 vortec, tons, STAK 3 speed t/c, 40" putbulls, 6" XJ stretch with custom Alcan springs... about the only thing Jeep on it is the body and frame.
    Guns International

Last edited:

azcooper

Infantry Forever!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Abilene Texas
    Have a 1990 Wrangler, 2001 Grand Cherokee, 2010 Wrangler, 2011 Grand Cherokee. We actually have too many jeeps but we love em all!! Love to own and drive!!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I had a 2001 TJ four cylinder standard transmission with soft top and now have a 1993 YJ six cylinder standard transmission with a hard top.

Flash

458Lott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Midland, Texas
    Had a '95 YJ 2.5L, don't care to own another money pit.

Had same model/engine. Sold it with 267,000 and the ONLY thing I ever spent money on were tires and 1 clutch assembly which was cheaper than dirt to repair. Absolutely no passing gear BUT it was the most reliable vehicle I've ever had. I have a cousin with 315,000 on hers and it still has all its compression. You must have had a lemon or simply didnt keep up the regular maintenance...

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    Had same model/engine. Sold it with 267,000 and the ONLY thing I ever spent money on were tires and 1 clutch assembly which was cheaper than dirt to repair. Absolutely no passing gear BUT it was the most reliable vehicle I've ever had. I have a cousin with 315,000 on hers and it still has all its compression. You must have had a lemon or simply didnt keep up the regular maintenance...
    ... It was a money pit because of all the upgrades I felt I had to do to keep up with my friends off-road.

458Lott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Midland, Texas
    ... It was a money pit because of all the upgrades I felt I had to do to keep up with my friends off-road.

LOL! Well I wont argue with you on that! Lots of after market support but they are proud of them.
    Just Empty Every Pocket... :rolleyes:
    Mechanically... I really had no complaints.

Last edited:

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I saw this really cool jeep today, hopefully the camera pics look ok.
    e8y6u3es.jpg

vuzutu6y.jpg

I couldn't get a picture of the front, but the headlights had these bright green circles around the headlights that were so bright, they looked like neon.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I enjoy busting knuckles and doubt I'll have any projects in the near future. If anyone near me is working on a build and needs an extra hand shoot me a pm.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I'm actively looking for another XJ project. Anything produced after the 4.0 inline six was killed isn't a Jeep in my book. I'm slowly warming up to the new Wrangler, but that Crapsler V6 worries me.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    the new Pentastar V6 is getting rave reviews. it's worlds better than the outgoing V6.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Hit up some fishing holes today and put the 4x4 in for the hell of it to run it... God bless JEEPS

Last edited:

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    Any Jeep owners here.

Avid Jeeper here and a Jeeper for life.

45 Willys MB
    67 Commando
    85 CJ7 (still have)
    08 JKU (Totalled in 11 by stupid lady that ran a red light)
    11 JKU ( replacement for the 08 and my DD)

Have been wheeling em for years and go out now with Military Jeepers, LSJC, DFW Chapter TX4WD, and JK Freaks.

Sound off fellow Jeepers.

Can't believe I missed this post til now. I'm one of the founding members of the DFW-TX4WD, back in late '99/early '00 when it was the Arlington Chapter of TX4x4.

Anyway, I love jeeps. Used to own a '47 CJ2A Willys til it became too much of a money pit. Have no idea how to post pics on here, so hopefully these webpage links of it at the 2006 Mega Run will show up:

1993 Ford Bronco Mega Run 3-4-06 picture | SuperMotors.net
    1993 Ford Bronco Mega Run 3-4-06 picture | SuperMotors.net

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom