Jerry Patterson

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
I like Patterson, and support him in his bid to become Lieutenant Governor. I think he and Greg Abbott will keep this state moving in the right direction!

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Jun 24, 2012
Kyle
I like Patterson, and support him in his bid to become Lieutenant Governor. I think he and Greg Abbott will keep this state moving in the right direction!
Yep, cant wait to vote for them. Im very thankful we've got some candidates we can be energized about instead of the seemingly all too often moderate or less of the two evils candidates we seemed to be stuck with.

cbp210

Nov 7, 2013
Humble, TX
Exactly I would take these two over Abortion Barbie and Betty Boop Leticia who only want to continue Obama failed policy. What pisses me off is the Houston chronicle and major media outlets are rallying behind these two idiots.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
Patterson definitely has my vote. I've had the pleasure of working closely with him and his office on a few projects. He's one Hell of a good man, well liked and a very well read Texas historian.

In my opinion he's the perfect man for the job.

Vaquero

San Saba Songbird
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Patterson definitely has my vote. I've had the pleasure of working closely with him and his office on a few projects. He's one Hell of a good man, well liked and a very well read Texas historian.

In my opinion he's the perfect man for the job.
I'll take this endorsement over a liberal rag.
I'm in.

Top Bottom