• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The "commentator" seemed disappointed at the end of the interview when she thanked Ms. Hupp for being on the show. I guess the fact that Hupp told her she's misinformed about "rapid fire weapons" didn't make her too happy. And who the Hell else thinks that Christiane Amanpour is some f**king weapons expert?

Not to mention that Ms. Hupp read the riot act to Congress....

Suzanna Gratia-Hupp What the Second Amendment is REALLY For.flv - YouTube

Her final statement says it all:

The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting and I know I'm not going to make very many friends saying this but it's about all rights, all of OUR rights to be able to protect ourselves from all of YOU guys up there.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

It was genius to ask how many thought he made crackpot points and how many agreed with him. I think that single bit was more powerful than any of the arguments themselves. People, especially those on the fence, need to feel like they're not crazy. If they know most people agree with them they're less likely to be consumed by the irrational, emotional response to tragedy.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Ventura DOES make a lot of crackpot points, but not in that instance. Ventura is similar to Alex Jones, except that he has much better composure, served our nation, and was in predator. :) - I was joyed to hear the crowd agree with him, though lol

Top Bottom