• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HPFlashman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    That article in the link, straight from the Horse's Ass at the Offal Orifice, was TL;DR. The condensed version is: They are still after your guns. They want you disarmed because you scare the begebbus out of them.

Reactions: gll

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    "That’s why his American Rescue Plan gives cities and states historic levels of funding that they can use to put more Corn Pops on a meat sandwich to get a boneless push up contest out back…..c’mon man.

So, are the cities getting more money for police, the same that wanted to defund them?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think if we locked up the Demoncraps in a few states like New York, California, etc USA problems would be over.
    What would you lock them up for? Being Democrats?

Thinking like this is just the opposite extreme of what many of the Democrats like to push upon us. Oppression and tyranny. Suppression of our rights without due process. Suppression of speech and opinions.

M2MikeGolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Germany
    That certainly is one of the problems; probably the main issue at the heart of the violence problem. And one of the vectors leading to Leftist DAs is Soros’ money.

I saw a clip from an interview Soros gave soon after HRC lost her bid to become president - AND Soros doesn’t give many interviews! He was lamenting the amount of money he spent on a national campaign and not getting the result he wanted. In that interview, he stated publicly he was changing his political money donating technique. He actually spelled out he thought he’d get better long term results by spending money “locally”… and he actually mentioned DAs as one prime example of his new plan.

Recall the lady DA that was going after the St. Louis couple (the McCloskey’s) and how she fought, in court, to keep her political contributors secret. When she lost that argument, it came to light that one of her big contributors was directly linked to Soros.

Regarding Sleepy Joe, attacking guns is just SOP for the Democrats. A diversion, a red herring to get peoples’ minds off the real issue of violence. Bad DAs and bad Judges not locking bad guys up!
    100% true on Soros. Soros donated $1million to the current San Antonio DA prior to his being elected. In fact, he bragged about it on his website prior to the election.

texmansru47

That's me on the right
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2021
    Spring, TX
    Well, the emperor is at it again. He talked with some mayors and his answer to the violence in Dem controlled cities is to crack down on guns. Listed for about 3 minutes to him stumbled reading his teleprompter. He raged about "ghost guns" where the parts had no serial numbers. How many folks buy lowers from bona fide sources with no serial number or fed checks? He raged about "rogue gun dealers". I still can't figure out what that means. He started in on "assault weapons" but kind of choked back on that one and said that was a topic for some other time. Most irritating was his comment that the patriots from the Revolutionary era all owned guns but couldn't go out and buy a cannon (referring to AR15s I guess in today's context). I couldn't listen to the whole thing as we are binge watch old episodes of Dragnet and I was getting really irritated.
    What many people do not realize that his actions and words are that of a tyrant and it is obvious that the FBI, Secret Service, DHS and Homeland Security are all his bitches. I am not advocating for violent action but we do need to get the face of these morons to educate them on their so-called Oath to support the Constitution because they are working for tyrants.

Top Bottom