• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I wasn't there and only saw that small snippet of video so i dont know all the facts but if I was on the grand jury i would pass a involuntary manslaughter charge based on the information I have

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If he didn't die it would have been a case of assault. It doesn't matter that his wife was a deputy, the right thing to do is to call the police, not grab and strangle him. Unless Hernandez started the altercation, manslaughter.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    My sources tell me Hernandez initiated the assault and may have even fractured the husband's orbital before he was restrained. IMHO the news sources are selling sensationalism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My sources tell me Hernandez initiated the assault and may have even fractured the husband's orbital before he was restrained. IMHO the news sources are selling sensationalism.

I hope that's the case.

Do you know if the Deputy's husband initiated the actual contact, which led to the assault?

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I hope that's the case.

Do you know if the Deputy's husband initiated the actual contact, which led to the assault?

I was told no; Hernandez did. Indictments don't mean much to me. A good investigator can get a ham sandwich indicted. I'm interested in the rest of the evidence and will wait to see how this plays out.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well, I sure hope they get a fair shake.
    There sure are a bunch of people screaming for blood.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I was told no; Hernandez did. Indictments don't mean much to me. A good investigator can get a ham sandwich indicted. I'm interested in the rest of the evidence and will wait to see how this plays out.

WAIT! Ham sandwiches have been indicted??? My favorite sandwich, terrible news.
    Nah.....he's full of baloney.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

That would flip this around 180 degrees wouldn't it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Well considering that the people being filmed were more concerned about being recorded then making sure Hernandez wasn't dying. It cast a bad color of light.

The non law enforcement gentleman in the leather threatening arrest. Uncool.

There was enough folks there to control a drunk idiot and wait for a patrol to pick him up. There was no need for the deputies husband to apply a choke hold and nobody stopping him was concerning.

No charges were filled until an uproar happened. The sheriff was gonna let this skate.

Now, a jury will decide.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    My reaction to someone urinating in public is to shake my head and move along. It may be against the law, but not worth the trouble.

Sorry, was supposed to be humorous. Peeing, hands full, etc.
    But yes, I agree.
    I can understand his getting upset though, if I am not mistaken, he was there with his kids in the car.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well considering that the people being filmed were more concerned about being recorded then making sure Hernandez wasn't dying. It cast a bad color of light.

There was enough folks there to control a drunk idiot and wait for a patrol to pick him up. There was no need for the deputies husband to apply a choke hold and nobody stopping him was concerning.

No charges were filled until an uproar happened. The sheriff was gonna let this skate.

Now, a jury will decide.

Yep.
    As I said, I hope they get a fair shake.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Now, a jury will decide.

Very true. IMO after watching the video, Hernandez didn't look to be struggling much other then trying to breath. The choke hold looked to be beyond excessive. I would think had I been there I would have tried to get the husband to let up. I wouldn't be looking for a fight, just an end to it. Not sure it would do any good, but at least I would have tried.

Top Bottom