• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWJewellTN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    LaVergne,TN
    Umm, what insults? Have I directed an insult to either you or West Texas? Or do you consider challenges to "information" an insult?

And don't you think that preacher IS engaging in politics: therefore, acting as a politician to put forth his ideas as truth?

Not that I have the time to debate with ya'll while I'm at work, but political "debate" is largely taking things out of context to "prove" a point, and this smells just like the "Bush LIED!!!" people. Have any of you ever heard of a politician introducing a bill that he/she knows full well has no hope of passing just to be able to tell a big donor or political group that they tried to fight for them? I have, and it happens all of the time.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Please let me know if I'm wrong, or was right at one time and it's since been changed, but...

Doesn't the Patriot Act already have in it, the ability to strip an American of his citizenship and the right of Habeous Corpus ? (hope I spelled that right)

Along with a lot of other stuff that really helped the aluminum hat business ?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom