• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GLI45

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    I'm not familiar with John Oliver, but I couldn't help but notice he never once mentioned "Muslim" or "Islam". Obviously he's a comedian and wanted to be funny, but also wanted to be politically correct at the same time. Another follower of the Obama strategy of ignoring the elephant in the room for fear of offending anyone.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm not familiar with John Oliver, but I couldn't help but notice he never once mentioned "Muslim" or "Islam". Obviously he's a comedian and wanted to be funny, but also wanted to be politically correct at the same time. Another follower of the Obama strategy of ignoring the elephant in the room for fear of offending anyone.

While not mentioning radical Islam by name he mention "an ideology of assholery". I assumed he meant radical islam, at least that's how I read it.

I found this headline on a site and found it sad/amusing:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The Eastern Europeans get it: They call out Islam as a threat to their civil democratic societies.

The Western Europeans and American leaders/politicos/pundits/comedians refuse to call Islam what it is: It is not a religion, but a totalitarian social ideology whose belief system is based on the total domination over other belief systems (cloaked in the guise of a religion).

Ronald Reagan called the Soviet Union an "Evil Empire." He was proven correct.

Who in the western world today will call Islam an "Evil Empire?"

Islam is not compatible with Western Civilization. Period.

Be well.

Elton_Simpson

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2015
    Are people allowed to correctly identify Islam as a terrorist organization on this forum, or is that prohibited?

Religion is a choice. Every single day, muslims wake up and choose to be a part of a religion that kills people for the explicitly stated purpose of expansion, conversion and subjugation to a barbaric moral and legal code that was created 1200 years ago by a mass-murderer and pedophile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom