• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I doubt this is any violation of copyright laws as it was blasted out in a spam email. If it's inappropriate delete it.

It just pisses me off.

Good afternoon Clif,

Did you know that texting may replace email in the near future?

It’s true: people today own more cell phones than desktops and laptops!

Although we still use email quite a lot, there has been a BIG explosion of small businesses, marketers and entrepreneurs using texting.

There’s a new software coming soon & it lets you tap into this ‘Smartphone Revolution’ technology, which is basically a fancy way of saying ‘you should start texting in addition to emailing.’

SMS marketing works the same way how you would send a text message to a friend, but with a business goal in mind.

For instance.. you may have had an experience texting a realtor about a property, or a car sales person about a test drive, or a receipt for an Uber ride.

These scenarios are so common nowadays! Why? It’s because the world has reached a mobile tipping point. It’s true what they say, we really are glued to our screens. Cell phone screens!

This was a big revelation to me. Maybe it will be to you, too. You see.. A few years ago, it would have been totally UNACCEPTABLE to send a text message to a stranger with a solicitation, such as an affiliate link or a survey request or even a bill for payment.

But today.. we have all those things already.

So.. With this affordable new product coming out, it’s going to make it a no-brainer for every marketer to tap into this technology.
    Venture Surplus ad

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I agree with you. I’m 38, so when I was a kid desktops and the web were “wow”. Now technology is just annoying. I went to gmc to try and build a few new vehicles as I’m looking to replace by beat to hell truck. So at the very end of my “build” it has me fill out contact information and three dealers of my choice. In the comments I was very clear about my plan to buy in January and the vehicles and features I want. One day later I get more than three different dealerships texting me. The only guy I’m communicating with is a manager who is communicating by email. Me? I would have called and left a voicemail and communicated by email or text with permission only.

Phones have disconnected people from manners.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    It's an advertisement for a "peer-to-peer" texting system. These systems get around the legal prohibitions of robo-texting by automating everything except having a human hit send. It tracks individual conversations so the human operator can interact with the person they are spamming to give the appearance of a one to one conversation, but the one person operating it could be texting thousands of people simultaneously.

It's what the Beto campaign has been using to spam everyone.

Top Bottom