• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    That's a dang sad situation, I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt. Notice the author wrote it in a way that would make you think that crazy lady almost killed her family. Don't get me wrong I agree wholeheartedly about being aware of your surroundings but not sure why this is news other than to say hey people of College Station you have crazy neighbors with guns. smh

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    That's a dang sad situation, I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt. Notice the author wrote it in a way that would make you think that crazy lady almost killed her family. Don't get me wrong I agree wholeheartedly about being aware of your surroundings but not sure why this is news other than to say hey people of College Station you have crazy neighbors with guns. smh

What? That just sounds like a straight telling of a normal news story. Seriously, the paranoid people on this site...

Ol Zeke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2012
    Burleson, TX
    Yeah, I’d say all concerned were lucky ….. even the skunk.

Nothin’ makes a backyard more un-inhabitable than splatterin’ a skunk all over the back deck with a 230 gr. hollow point.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    LOL, yeah right....that's what my wife woulda said to! I see critters fairly often out where I live at and one thing I learned many moons ago is to let a skunk go on about his way.

firefree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2012
    Crosby
    We were told to always believe that bullets that miss automatically activate a homing device that seeks out station wagons full of Nuns.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    LOL wonder if she is thinking of joining a police force.... Seems she already has the skills ( Apologies to all non NYPD Law officials )

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    At least she didn't use one of those fully automatic machine glocks with 30 + rounds of armor piercing death ray rounds that she acquired through a gun show loophole that the media is always telling us about. Those things are scary.

Top Bottom