img0111sm.jpg
    Target Sports

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    That seems normal for an H&R. Had a 1980's blued 732 in .32 SW long for a few months, till my uncle took it back. That trigger pull was horrendous! Yours looks better though as it has wood grips and stainless steel finish.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Only the trigger guard and the cylinder is stainless. The rest is nickel-plated. The SA trigger is not bad at all. The DA trigger is for gorillas.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Ah, I see. I wish the one I had for a while was .22 LR instead of .32 sw. Expensive and weak ammo, I'd rather go with the smaller lower priced ammo.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Don't know much about these, but when I read your title, I was figuring you'd post up a gun that retails for $200 brand new :)

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    despite being taken for a ride, that's a purdy piece! looks well cared for, and it looks like it could be a great BUG

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I love those H&R's and prices have skyrocketed on them.....way beyond common sense levels. It's like the Remington Nylon 66 rifles. $300 for a 66? How about $750 for an M1 Carbine? Holy crap!

Anyway, it's a great pistol and if you get tired of it, PM me and we'll work out something.

Flash

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    I've picked up 2 at local pawnshops. They are hit and miss on price. I got one of mine for $ 80 out the door. It's in 95%+ condition.
    The other I paid $ 110. It has a 6" Heavy Barrel. As others have commented, the trigger pulls are horrible. They are still fun shooters.
    I've seen the older model H&R's for over $ 200. I remember them retailing for $ 79 to $ 109. There is one that I'd like to find that is a break open model
    (top ejector), I think it's the model 999.

FlashBang

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Bastrop TX
    If you saw it, liked it, wanted it, and did not have to take food off the table of kids, that is all that matters. ;)
    Doesn't much matter what someone else thinks.....

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Looks kewl ! Reminds me of my little RG 22 pistol. Much nicer finish than mine but sadly at it's core, they are really cheap guns and don't hold up well with use. Hope you have good luck with yours, hard to put a price on fun factor.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Looks kewl ! Reminds me of my little RG 22 pistol. Much nicer finish than mine but sadly at it's core, they are really cheap guns and don't hold up well with use. Hope you have good luck with yours, hard to put a price on fun factor.

These things are built like tanks. The one I had was never cleaned since it was made, and it was made in the 1970/1980's. It had a thick layer of dust inside the barrel. Still worked like a champ after I cleaned it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Reminds me of that Russian revolver. The c&R ones.

If Chevy reminded of S&W.

Ford was Ruger

This thing would be dodge. You could see someone carrying it in a dodge.

Hell yeah you got a good price. $175 for a 22 revolver you can have a blast with??? You did good!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    BBGV M.S.R.P. $144 + $10 for Nickel

If you like it and are happy that's all that counts.

LOL, oh crap. I changed my mine. If the new price of the gun is less then you payed for it. You took a hit. Some Pawn Shops are hardcore....

Unless you payed in payments then picked it up after you paid it off? I could see that. It's the easy way to finance a gun. So a little extra would be cool.

Selling it above New price straight out the door? Un-cool. But their salesman...

I won't butter it up. You over paid.

Top Bottom