just got it

jones creek kid

Apr 17, 2008
El Campo
My CHL just came in Monday and now .... election is over and i am wondering how long i will have it.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Excellent! Now, be responsible and hang on to it! ;) I fear that, under the newer diverse and tolerant administration, sneezing in public could be grounds for losing your CHL.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
Nothing will change in Texas. The federal Government cannot change our laws. They CAN create new and opposing laws, but who will enforce them? Non Federal Law Enforcement cannot enforce federal law. (except those specifically and separatley sworn in as federal LEOs as part of a Task force, etc).

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Nothing will change in Texas. The federal Government cannot change our laws. They CAN create new and opposing laws, but who will enforce them? Non Federal Law Enforcement cannot enforce federal law. (except those specifically and separatley sworn in as federal LEOs as part of a Task force, etc).
No, nothing directly. Federal laws regarding firearm purchases, inflated fees for FFLs, punitive taxes for ammunition, the potential AWB:II are all things that can deal a pretty devastating blow to Texans without changing a single Texas law.

jones creek kid

Apr 17, 2008
El Campo
My class was in april...

gun show at GRB this weekend... now that they can change so Ill be there, might be one of the last. lets hope not

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member