• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Thought so. Textbook case of suicide by cop, at least at first glance.

Suicide itself is stupid enough. Not having the balls to pull the trigger yourself is even worse IMHO. Just hope the officers involved aren't affected too much by it.

Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    My old man got into several shooting situations in his time as a police officer and security guard. He got hit in the knee once by a ricocheting .380 round -- he sympathized with the male officer, who apparently also took a hit of some kind to his left knee. While he never had to stare down an AK-47, he says this s*** stays with you for life; the injuries in this case are superficial in the sense that they'll heal over time, and you might be left with a partial or permanent disability. The REAL tough part is the lingering nightmares and emotional trauma weeks, months, sometimes years later.

* * * EDIT * * *

Just did some digging on the link in the description and came up with this photo gallery. Immediately I noticed 2 things:

1.) The guy was a reasonably good shot
    2.) He was definitely not ready to end the shoot out with these two.

http://www.newsnet5.com/gallery/new...ddlefield-police-officers-during-traffic-stop

Last edited:

Itac G

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    San Antonio
    That is why I think a life of any law enforcement officer is dangerous. I give them honor for putting their life on the line ans that was crazy.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    suicide by cop?

Nah..suicide by cop is an over rated term, and he was trying to kill them. While he may have said kill me or something similar, he was lighting their patrol car up big time. They were lucky to survive. The typical suicide by cop pansy just points the gun at the cops.

Lady Blue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Denton County
    I agree with TXI this was not suicide by cop. The BG kept pouring it on after being shot. My first thought was that he screamed "You killed me" and that he intended to take the officers out with him.

TRIXXTERR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    Wow!. But notice when the officers did get a chance to recover and return fire. They did as anyone I know has been trained to do, UNLOADED the entire magazine.. even after it was apparent the guy wasn't gettin back up.
    Cops get a bad rap, for the actions of a few bad apples. Most are honest good people. I think the stopped something bigger from happening just by accident. Good for them. One more piece of trash out of the gene pool, and society..

Top Bottom