• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoodTransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Austin is as close to cali as you will get.. I hate going there.. . I tell people Austin is the only city in texas you will see more than one Prius in a parking lot.

Honestly I have never seen so many Obama Biden bumper stickers. Not even in San Francisco! They are taking over! Blind sheeple all around Austin. Pflugerville seems much better in that respect.
    Target Sports

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    So, we frequently visit more locally based eateries for our Friday lunches(Actually, Fuddrucker's is part of the Luby's family...how many of us knew THAT?); but we are hitting Fuddrucker's near Lakeline Mall this week. Start time is 1100 or thereabouts, if you want to give the 45 Toll road a whirl, you could get to Fuddrucker's right zippy from Pf-ville. If you have any interest in visiting Shady Oaks Gun Range after, I am usually free.

http://www.fuddruckers.com/lakeline

https://www.shadyoaksgunrange.com/

Welcome to a really BIG state!

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    So, we frequently visit more locally based eateries for our Friday lunches(Actually, Fuddrucker's is part of the Luby's family...how many of us knew THAT?); but we are hitting Fuddrucker's near Lakeline Mall this week. Start time is 1100 or thereabouts, if you want to give the 45 Toll road a whirl, you could get to Fuddrucker's right zippy from Pf-ville. If you have any interest in visiting Shady Oaks Gun Range after, I am usually free.

http://www.fuddruckers.com/lakeline

https://www.shadyoaksgunrange.com/

Welcome to a really BIG state!

Be aware that fuddruckers is .30-07. I sent the notice .3006.com some time back. Good place though.
    I would recommend Smokey Moes just up the street and on route to Shady Oaks. Good sliced beef there.

ContactLeft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Welcome to Texas, the move will be looked at as one of the best decisions you've ever made. Moved out here from CA myself and never looked back. I'm up the road from you in Round Rock.

ThirdCoast2A

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Welcome....we left CA in July and are living in Brazoria County. Couldn't be happier that we moved here.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

iehooligan11b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    Currently: afghanistan
    Welcome. I used to be on Calguns all the time. From Riverside. Got stationed out here in TX back in 2011. Just got out of the Army a few months back and staying here in TX. Went back to Cali for a buddy's wedding last week. I missed Texas about 45 seconds after getting in the car at the airport. lol. Throw away your bullet buttons and slap in those regular mags.

ContactLeft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Welcome. I used to be on Calguns all the time. From Riverside. Got stationed out here in TX back in 2011. Just got out of the Army a few months back and staying here in TX. Went back to Cali for a buddy's wedding last week. I missed Texas about 45 seconds after getting in the car at the airport. lol. Throw away your bullet buttons and slap in those regular mags.

I used to say mail your bullet buttons to Sacramento and let them know you left due to their idiocy but they would probably be happy about that.

So instead, send your bullet button to someone to build another rifle.

leatherneck

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2016
    Fair Oaks Ranch
    Welcome to TGT! I myself recently moved from Novato, CA to just outside of San Antonio. You're gonna love it here, except for the part where you moved to the most liberal, anti-gun area of Texas! Anyway, already replaced all of my bullet buttons and will be listing all of my 10-round mags on Calguns for the poor bastards that are still stuck there. I'm advising my friends back there to convert their ARs to "featureless" which is way easier than permanently affixing the mags. At least that way they won't have to register them as AWs.

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    Welcome from another Komifornia refugee, been here just over 2 years, don't miss that place a bit. Still look at the CalGuns site occasionally, those guys seem delusional that they can make a change to that cesspool. Enjoy your new found freedom!

Dennis

Top Bottom