• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • and503

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2023
    Fresno
    Welcome to Texas!

I also recently moved from an anti-2A, commie state called Oregon. Got tired of their bullshit woke politics. But good luck on dealing those idiots from Austin. They're like Californians and Oregonians. But welcome! And vote RED!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_8319.jpeg

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Howdy and welcome from Humble, TX. What part of California did you live in? I am from the Bay Area and lived and worked there until 2003. What part of China are you from? During my early years of working after high school I worked in shipping companies in South San Francisco and dealt with corporations, shippers, and brokers from Zhenjiang Guangzhou, and Shenzen.I always got invited to go and visit and I regret not going.

ywwuyi

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2024
    Austin
    Where are you from in China?
    What part of China are you from?
    A small rural city called Boshan. For gun enthusiasts the most famous produce of my hometown is Type 56 SKS - if you happen to have a Type 56 SKS with factory number 976, it was built a few km/miles away from where I live.

On the state/province level where I'm from is famous for beer brewing (search up Tsingtao beer) - I've met some Texans who don't know anything about geography of China but they do know the beer - kinda like NFL fans who might don't know any Texas city but do know Dallas cowboys

One other interesting thing is we have one of the largest oil fields of China, and we have our own power grid and highway operation entity that is quite autonomous from the rest of China - does that remind you of Texas

Where were you in CA?
    What part of California did you live in?
    Bay Area - specifically I spent 4 years in Emeryville as I went to UC Berkeley - the most gun-hating part and the most liberal campus of the USA; the good thing is they don't put restrictions on immigration status for CCW application after Bruen; the bad thing is because it took them 2 years to review my application and still I got no instructions on how to move-on.

Do you have plans to become a naturalized American citizen?
    Unfortunately it might take me a while to even be able to make a choice - but I definitely am working towards becoming a permanent resident which is the prerequisite of naturalizing. Like I mentioned above I'm a "nonimmigrant" for now in the way that as of now I can't say I wanted to stay here forever in order to remain legal, just like one is not supposed to shoulder a pistol brace, at least in front of ATF agents :^)

Top Bottom